|Name:||Sodium Sulphate Anhydrous||Other Name:||Sodium Sulfate|
Anhydrous Sodium Sulphate Na2SO4,
99% Min Sodium Sulphate Na2SO4,
7757-82-6 Sodium Sulphate Na2SO4
Anhydrous Sodium Sulphate Na2SO4 99%Min Glauber's Salt Anhydrous
Anhydrous sodium sulfate (Na2SO4) is a salt formed by the combination of sulfate radicals and sodium ions. Sodium sulfate is soluble in water and its aqueous solution is weakly alkaline. It is soluble in glycerin but not in ethanol. Inorganic compound, sodium sulfate decahydrate is also known as Glauber's salt. The high-purity, fine-grained anhydrous is called sodium sulfate. It is easy to absorb water when exposed to the air to produce sodium sulfate decahydrate. Sodium sulfate decahydrate is commonly known as Glauber's salt. Yuanming powder, white, odorless, bitter crystal or powder, with hygroscopicity. The appearance is colorless, transparent, large crystals or small granular crystals. Mainly used in the manufacture of water glass, glass, enamel, pulp, refrigerant mixture, detergent, desiccant, dye diluent, analytical chemical reagent, medicine, feed, etc. At 241°C, sodium sulfate will transform into hexagonal crystals. Sodium sulfate is a more commonly used post-treatment desiccant in organic synthesis laboratories.
|TEST ITEMS||STANDARD VALUE||TEST VALUE|
|Insolubles in water||0.05% Max||0.01%|
|Ca+Mg (as Mg)||0.15% Max||0.01%|
|Chloride (as Cl)||0.35% Max||0.00%|
|Fe (as Fe)||0.002% Max||0.00%|
1. Anhydrous sodium sulfate is mainly used as a filler for dyes and auxiliaries. It can be used to adjust the concentration of dyes and auxiliaries to make the raw materials reach the standard concentration.
2. Anhydrous sodium sulfate is used as an accelerator for direct dyes, sulfur dyes, and vat dyes when dyeing cotton cloth.
3. Anhydrous sodium sulfate can be used as a base color protectant in the refining of printed silk fabrics.
4. Anhydrous sodium sulfate can be used as a cooking agent in the manufacture of kraft pulp in the paper industry.
5. Anhydrous sodium sulfate can be used in the textile industry to prepare vinylon spinning coagulant.
6. Anhydrous sodium sulfate is used in the chemical industry to manufacture sodium sulfide, sodium silicate water glass and other chemical products.
7. Anhydrous sodium sulfate can be used as an antidote for barium salt poisoning in the pharmaceutical industry.
8. Anhydrous sodium sulfate is used in non-ferrous golden millet metallurgy and leather.
Contact Person: Jessic
Tel: +86 13928889251