|Name:||Sodium Sulphate Anhydrous||Other Name:||Sodium Sulfate|
Na2SO4 Anhydrous Sodium Sulfate,
Industrial Anhydrous Sodium Sulfate,
Paper Making Anhydrous Sodium Sulfate
Industrial Grade Sodium Sulphate 99% Na2SO4 Anhydrous Sodium Sulfate For Papermaking
Anhydrous sodium sulfate is an inorganic compound, high-purity, fine-grained anhydrous, also known as sodium sulfate. It is a white, odorless, bitter crystal or powder with hygroscopicity. The appearance is colorless, transparent, large crystals or small granular crystals. Sodium sulfate is easy to absorb water when exposed to the air, forming sodium sulfate decahydrate, also known as Glauber's salt, which is slightly alkaline. Mainly used in the manufacture of water glass, glass, enamel, pulp, refrigerant mixture, detergent, desiccant, dye diluent, analytical chemical reagent, medicine, feed, etc. At 241°C, sodium sulfate will transform into hexagonal crystals. Sodium sulfate is the most commonly used post-treatment desiccant in organic synthesis laboratories. Upstream raw materials include sulfuric acid, caustic soda, etc.
|TEST ITEMS||STANDARD VALUE||TEST VALUE|
|Insolubles in water||0.05% Max||0.01%|
|Ca+Mg (as Mg)||0.15% Max||0.01%|
|Chloride (as Cl)||0.35% Max||0.00%|
|Fe (as Fe)||0.002% Max||0.00%|
The use of anhydrous sodium sulfate in industry is relatively broad:
1. Synthetic detergent: used as a washing aid for washing powder filling, the filling amount is about 40%.
2. Printing and dyeing: cotton fiber dye accelerator; acid dye and cationic dye retardant for dyeing wool and acrylic fiber; white ground color protectant.
3. Spinning: used to formulate vinylon spinning coagulant.
4. Chemical fertilizer: The compound fertilizer is filled with neutral sodium sulfate to increase the sulfur content.
5. Papermaking: cooking agent used in the manufacture of sulphate pulp.
6. Glass: Used as a co-solvent instead of soda ash.
7. Chemistry: used to make sodium sulfide, sodium silicate, water glass, etc.
8. Building materials: It is an early-strength water-reducing agent that accelerates the setting of concrete.
Contact Person: Jessic
Tel: +86 13928889251