|Name:||Sodium Sulphate Anhydrous||Other Name:||Sodium Sulfate|
Na2SO4 Sodium Sulfate Powder,
99.29% Purity Sodium Sulfate Powder,
7757-82-6 Sodium Sulfate Powder
Sodium Sulphate Anhydrous 99%Min Sodium Sulfate Powder For Printing And Dyeing
Anhydrous sodium sulfate is a salt formed by the combination of sulfate and sodium ions. Its chemical formula is Na2SO4. Sodium sulfate is soluble in water. Most of its solutions are neutral, soluble in glycerin but not in ethanol. Inorganic compounds, high-purity, fine-grained anhydrous substances are called sodium sulfate. Yuanming powder, white, odorless, bitter crystal or powder, with hygroscopicity. The appearance is colorless, transparent, large crystals or small granular crystals.
Stable, insoluble in strong acid, aluminum, magnesium, moisture absorption. When exposed to the air, it will easily absorb moisture and become water-containing sodium sulfate. It transforms into hexagonal crystal at 241℃. The high-purity, fine-grained anhydrous substance is called sodium sulfate. Easily soluble in water. It feels cool. The taste is refreshing and salty. It is easily hydrated in moist air, and turns into powdery water-containing sodium sulfate to cover the surface.
Mainly used in the manufacture of water glass, glass, enamel, pulp, refrigerant mixture, detergent, desiccant, dye diluent, analytical chemical reagent, medicine, feed, etc.
|TEST ITEMS||STANDARD VALUE||TEST VALUE|
|Insolubles in water||0.05% Max||0.01%|
|Ca+Mg (as Mg)||0.15% Max||0.01%|
|Chloride (as Cl)||0.35% Max||0.00%|
|Fe (as Fe)||0.002% Max||0.00%|
1. Used in the chemical industry to manufacture sodium sulfide sodium silicate water glass and other chemical products.
2. In the paper industry, it is used as a cooking agent in the manufacture of sulphate pulp.
3. In the glass industry, it is used as a co-solvent instead of soda ash.
4. In the textile industry, it is used to formulate vinylon spinning coagulant.
5. Used in non-ferrous metal metallurgy, leather, etc.
6. Mainly used as a filler for synthetic detergents.
7. The hydration product calcium sulfoaluminate is produced faster, thereby accelerating the hydration and hardening speed of cement.
8. It can be used as a buffer in sulfate zinc plating to stabilize the ph value of the plating solution.
Contact Person: Jessic
Tel: +86 13928889251