|Prduct Name:||Anhydrous Ferric Chloride||Content:||96%|
|Chemical Formula:||FeCl3||Color:||Brown Green|
50kg / Barrel FeCl3 Ferric Chloride,
96% Anhydrous FeCl3 Ferric Chloride,
ISO14001 FeCl3 Ferric Chloride
96% Anhydrous Ferric Chloride Iron(III) Chloride Water Treatment Ferric Chloride FeCl3
1. Molecular formula: FeCl3
2. Appearance: The appearance of anhydrous ferric chloride is brown and flakes.
3. Performance: strong hygroscopicity, can produce dihydrate and hexahydrate. It is easily soluble in water, ethanol, acetone, and also soluble in sulfur dioxide, ethyl rubber, and benzene. Insoluble in glycerin and phosphorus trioxide. The aqueous solution is acidic.
|TEST ITEMS||STANDARD VALUE||TEST VALUE|
|Appearance||Brown Green Crystals||Brown Green Crystals|
|Ferric Chloride Content
|First Grade ≥96.0||98.57%|
|Ferrous Chloride Content (FeCl3) %||First Grade ≤2.0||0.18%|
|Insoluble Content %||First Grade ≤1.5||0.37%|
1. Sewage wastewater treatment.
2. Catalysts in the organic industry, intermediate dyes in the dye industry.
3. Used for metal etching and sewage treatment. The etching includes the corrosion of copper, stainless steel, aluminum and other materials
Engraved, it has the advantages of good effect and low price for the treatment of raw water with low oil content, but it brings
Disadvantages of yellowing water.
4. Used for printing and dyeing cylinder engraving, electronic industrial circuit board and fluorescent digital tube production, etc.
5. The construction industry is used to prepare concrete to enhance the strength, corrosion resistance and waterproofness of concrete.
6. It can also be formulated with ferrous chloride, calcium chloride, aluminum chloride, aluminum sulfate, hydrochloric acid, etc. to form a waterproofing agent for clay.
7. In the inorganic industry, it is used to make other iron salts and inks.
Dissolved in water:
Contact Person: Jessic
Tel: +86 13928889251