|Name:||Anhydrous Ferric Chloride||MF:||FeCl3|
|Appearance:||Black Crystalline Powder||CAS:||7705-08-0|
|Application:||Sewage Water Treatment||Grade Standard:||Industrial Grade|
7705-08-0 FeCL3 Ferric Chloride,
Crystalline FeCL3 Ferric Chloride,
ISO45001 FeCL3 Ferric Chloride
Ferric Chloride Anhydrous High Quality CAS 7705-08-0 Ferric Chloride 98%
Anhydrous ferric chloride is a black-brown hexagonal crystal. It is garnet red under transmitted light, and metallic green under reflected light. Easily soluble in water, methanol, ethanol, acetone and ether. Soluble in liquid sulfur dioxide, phosphorus tribromide, phosphorus oxychloride, ethylamine, aniline, slightly soluble in carbon disulfide, insoluble in glycerin. Ferric chloride is corrosive. The dust can stimulate the mucous membrane and cause inflammation. Production operators and loading and unloading personnel should wear work clothes, rubber aprons, latex gloves and other labor protection products to prevent skin contact. The production equipment should be closed and the workshop should be well ventilated.
|TEST ITEMS||STANDARD VALUE||TEST VALUE||CONCLUSION|
|Appearance||Brown Green Crystals||Brown Green Crystals||First Grade|
|Ferric Chloride Content||First Grade ≥96.0||98.57%||First Grade|
|(FeCl3) %||Qualified Grade≥93.0|
|Ferrous Chloride Content||First Grade ≤2.0||0.18%||First Grade|
|(FeCl3) %||Qualified Grade≤4.0|
|Insoluble Content %||First Grade ≤1.5||0.37%||First Grade|
1. Mainly used as a water treatment agent, also used as a mordant, catalyst, chlorinating agent, and used in the manufacture of other iron salts, etc. Mainly used for water purification, but also used for printing plates, pigments, dyes and drugs, etc.
2. Used as a water purifier for drinking water and a precipitant for wastewater treatment and purification.
3. In the printing and dyeing industry, it is used as an oxidizing agent and a mordant for dyeing indigo dyes. Organic synthesis of dichloro4. Catalysts for the production of ethane.
5. Chlorinated leaching agent for silver and copper ore.
6. Etching agent for photographic and printing plates.
7. Raw materials for manufacturing iron salts such as iron phosphate, medicines, pigments and inks.
8. It can increase the strength, corrosion resistance and prevent water seepage of the building after its solution is infiltrated into the building concrete.
9. Used in the production of electronic industrial circuit boards and fluorescent digital tubes.
10. The coagulant in the recovery of glycerin from the waste liquid of soap production.
11. Used as analytical reagent and corrosive agent for electronic devices. Used as analytical reagent and thin layer color developing agent.
12. Used as a water purifier for drinking water and a precipitant for wastewater treatment and purification. Used as an etchant for printed circuits.
13. Used as corrosive agent in industrial water treatment, photography and printing plate making, catalyst and oxidant in organic synthesis industry.
14. Oxidants and mordants in the dye industry.
Contact Person: Jessic
Tel: +86 13928889251