|Name:||Ferric Chloride Anhydrous||Other Names:||Iron(III)chlorideanhydrous|
|Purity:||96%min||Appearance:||Dark Leafy Or Massive Crystals|
96% fecl3 solid,
7705-08-0 fecl3 solid,
ferric chloride fecl3
Ferric Chloride Anhydrous Fecl3 Powder CAS 7705-08-0 Ferric Chloride Black Crystalline Powder Cl3Fe
Ferric Chloride is a black-brown water soluble solid, ferric chloride anhydrous is mainly used for the engraving etching of electronic circuit board or purifies drink water and treats waste water. Ferric Chloride is also used to make other iron salts, oxidant, catalyst, mordant and ink.
|Ferric chloride (Fecl3) w/%||96.0 min||99.37%|
|Ferrous chloride (Fecl2) w/%||2.0 max||0.50%|
|Insoluble residue w/%||1.5 max||0.10%|
|Test Standard||GB/T 1621-2008|
1. Water treatment: Ferric chloride anhydrous used to form floc out of the effluent and make the effluent transparent & free from impurities.
2. Metallurgical industry: Ferric chloride anhydrous is corrosive for electronic printed board, chlorinating agent.
3. Dye industry: Used as oxidant and mordant.
4. Organic synthesis: Used as catalyst, oxidant, and chlorinating agent
5. Print industry: Necessary for the etching of photogravure plates for printing photographic and fine art images in intaglio and for etching rotogravure cylinders used in the printing industry.
6. Medicine: Used in veterinary practice to treat overcropping of an animal's claws, particularly when the overcropping results in bleeding.
7. Raku ware firing: Used in a technique of Raku ware firing, the iron coloring a pottery piece shades of pink, brown, and orange.
8. Other uses: Used for making ferric salt, pigment as raw material.
Contact Person: Jessic
Tel: +86 13928889251