|Other Names:||Sodium Sulphate Anhydrous||Appearance:||White Crystal Powder|
|Application:||Textile, Detergent, Glass, Paper Making||HS Code:||2833110000|
7757-82-6 Sodium Sulphate Na2SO4,
Sodium Sulphate Na2SO4,
99% Sodium Sulphate Anhydrous
Sodium Sulphate Anhydrous Na2SO4 99% CAS 7757-82-6 Industry Grade Sodium Sulphate
Sodium sulfate (Na2SO4) is a salt formed by the combination of sulfate and sodium ions. Sodium sulfate is soluble in water and its aqueous solution is weakly alkaline, soluble in glycerol and insoluble in ethanol.
|Water insolubles||0.05% MAX|
|Chloride (Cl)||0.35% MAX|
|Iron (Fe)||0.002 %MAX|
1. Used in the chemical industry to manufacture sodium sulfide sodium silicate water glass and other chemical products.
2. In the paper industry, it is used as a cooking agent in the manufacture of sulphate pulp.
3. In the glass industry, it is used as a co-solvent instead of soda ash.
4. In the textile industry, it is used to formulate vinylon spinning coagulant.
5. Used in non-ferrous metal metallurgy, leather, etc.
6. Used to make sodium sulfide, paper pulp, glass, water glass, enamel, and also used as a laxative and antidote for barium salt poisoning. It is a by-product of the production of hydrochloric acid from table salt and sulfuric acid. Chemically used to make sodium sulfide, sodium silicate, etc. The laboratory is used to wash away the barium salt. Industrially used as raw materials for preparing NaOH and H2SO4, and also used in papermaking, glass, printing and dyeing, synthetic fibers, leather making, etc. Sodium sulfate is the most commonly used post-treatment desiccant in organic synthesis laboratories.
7. Mainly used as a filler for synthetic detergents. The paper industry is used as a cooking agent in the manufacture of kraft pulp. The glass industry is used to replace soda ash. The chemical industry is used as a raw material for the manufacture of sodium sulfide, sodium silicate and other chemical products. The textile industry is used to prepare vinylon spinning coagulation bath. Used as a laxative in the pharmaceutical industry. It is also used in non-ferrous metallurgy and leather.
Contact Person: Jessic
Tel: +86 13928889251