|Item:||Sodium Sulphate||Other Name:||Detergent Salt Cake; Glauber's Salt|
ISO9001 Sodium Sulphate Na2SO4,
Sodium Sulphate Na2SO4,
Na2SO4 glauber salt
High Purity Sodium Sulphate Anhydrous Sodium Sulfate For Detergent And Soap
Sodium sulfate is a salt formed by the combination of sulfate and sodium ions. Its chemical formula is Na2SO4. Sodium sulfate is soluble in water. Most of its solutions are neutral, soluble in glycerin but not in ethanol. Inorganic compounds, high-purity, fine-grained anhydrous substances are called sodium sulfate. Yuanming powder, white, odorless, bitter crystal or powder, with hygroscopicity. The appearance is colorless, transparent, large crystals or small granular crystals. Sodium sulfate is easy to absorb water when exposed to the air, forming sodium sulfate decahydrate, also known as Glauber's salt, which is slightly alkaline. Mainly used in the manufacture of water glass, glass, enamel, pulp, refrigerant mixture, detergent, desiccant, dye diluent, analytical chemical reagent, medicine, feed, etc. At 241℃, sodium sulfate will transform into hexagonal crystals. Sodium sulfate is the most commonly used post-treatment desiccant in organic synthesis laboratories. Upstream raw materials include sulfuric acid, caustic soda, etc.
|Na2SO4 % ≥||99.3||99||98||97||95|
|Insoluble matter % ≤||0.05||0.05||0.1||0.2||-|
|Moisture % ≤||0.1||0.2||0.5||1||1.5|
|Whiteness( R457) % ≥||86||82||82||-||-|
1. Sodium sulphate is used to make Sodium sulphide sodium silicate water glass and other chemical products in the chemical industry.
2. Sodium sulphate is used as cooking agent for craft pulp in paper manufacturing industry
3. Sodium sulphate displaces the sodium carbonate as cosolvent in the glass industry.
4. Sodium sulphate is used as vinylon spinning blending coagulator in the textile industry.
5. Sodium sulphate is used in non-ferrous metallurgy and leather, etc.
Contact Person: Jessic
Tel: +86 13928889251