|Name:||Sodium Nitrite||CAS Number:||7632-00-0|
|Grade Standard:||Industrial Grade||MF:||NaNO2|
|EINECS No.:||231-555-9||Usage:||Printing And Dyeing|
99.2% NaNO2 Sodium Nitrite,
NaNO2 Sodium Nitrite,
7632-00-0 sodium nitrite
High Quality Sodium Nitrite 99.0%Min 7632-00-0 NaNO2 Sodium Nitrite Powder
Sodium nitrite is white to light yellow granular, rod or powder. It is hygroscopic. It is soluble in 1.5 parts of cold water, 0.6 parts of boiling water, and slightly soluble in ethanol. The relative density is 2.17. The melting point is 271°C.
The aqueous solution of sodium nitrite is alkaline, a strong oxidant and reductive. It will gradually oxidize in the air, and the surface will become sodium nitrate, which can be decomposed by heating to 320℃ or above, and it can also be oxidized by the oxidant; it will liberate brown when exposed to weak acid. Nitrogen dioxide gas; contact with organic matter and reducing agents can cause explosion or combustion, and release toxic and irritating nitrogen oxide gas; it can also be oxidized when exposed to strong oxidants, especially ammonium salts, such as ammonium nitrate, ammonium persulfate, etc. At room temperature, it can interact with each other to generate high heat, causing combustibles to burn. It is oxidizing. It can burn and explode in contact with organic matter, and emit toxic and irritating nitrogen peroxide and nitrogen oxide gases.
|Purity (calculated by dry base)||99%MIN||99.20%|
|Sodium Nitrite (calculated by dry base)||0.02% MAX||0.01%|
|Chloride (Nacl) (calculated by dry base)||0.25% MAX||0.24%|
|Water Insolubles (calculated by dry base)||0.03% MAX||0.03%|
|Sodium Carbonate (calculated by dry base||0.1% MAX||0.05%|
|Iron (Fe)||0.005% MAX||0.01%|
1. Sodium nitrite is mainly used to know nitro compounds, azo dyes and other raw materials.
2. Sodium nitrite as the mordant for dyeing, bleaching agents.
3. Sodium nitrite also used as a metal heat treatment, plating corrosion inhibitors.
4. Sodium nitrite used for instrument disinfection medicine, preservatives.
5. Sodium nitrite as cement early strength agent, antifreeze, etc.
6. Sodium nitrite in meat products used in the color development processing agent, anti-microbial agents, preservatives.
Contact Person: Jessic
Tel: +86 13928889251