|Appearance:||White Or Slight Yellow Crystal||CAS No.:||7632-00-0|
|Other Names:||Sodium Nitrite Salt||Application:||Industrial Grade|
99.5% Sodium Nitrite Food Grade,
98% Sodium Nitrite Food Grade,
7632-00-0 Sodium Nitrite Salt
Sodium Nitrite NaNO2 Industrial Grade 99% Sodium Nitrite White Crystal
Sodium nitrite (NaNO₂) is an inorganic salt formed by the combination of nitrite ions and sodium ions. Sodium nitrite is deliquescent, soluble in water and liquid ammonia, and its aqueous solution is alkaline, slightly soluble in organic solvents such as ethanol, methanol, and ether. Sodium nitrite has a salty taste and is sometimes used to make fake salt. Sodium nitrite will react with oxygen when exposed to the air to form sodium nitrate. If heated above 320°C, it will decompose to produce oxygen, nitrogen oxide and sodium oxide. Contact with organic matter is flammable and explosive.
|Item||High-purity class||High-class goods||First Grade||Qualified product|
|Sodium nitrite content (dry basis)%≥||99.5||99||98.5||98|
|sodium nitrate content (on dry basis)% ≤||0.6||0.8||1||1.9|
|Chloride (on dry basis)%||0.02||0.1||0.17||——|
|Water insoluble (dry basis)%||0.02||0.05||0.06||0.1|
1. Sodium nitrite is often used as a stabilizer and additive in the food industry.
2. Sodium nitrite is also used as a bleaching agent and dye.
3. It can be used to produce basic dyes, acid dyes, direct dyes, sulfur dyes, diazo and azo dyes.
4. The production of herbicides, organic pesticides, printing on cast iron and steel, as polymer inhibitors, antifreeze, lubricants, rubber processing, pulp and paper, industrial and household cleaners, and Produce raw materials for caffeine and saccharin.
5. Downstream main uses of medicine, dyes, preservatives, antifreeze, metal surface treatment (rust prevention), pharmaceutical intermediates, pesticide intermediates, dye intermediates, antifreeze, nitromethane, ethylene glycol.
Contact Person: Jessic
Tel: +86 13928889251