|Product:||Ferric Chloride Anhydrous||MF:||FeCl3|
|Appearance:||Black Crystalline Powder||Purity:||96%|
|Grade Standard:||Industrial Grade||Application:||PCB,Metal Etching, Sewage Treatment|
PCB FeCL3 Ferric Chloride,
Black FeCL3 Ferric Chloride,
96% ferric chloride in wastewater treatment
96% Ferric Chloride Anhydrous Powder Iron(III) FeCl3 For PCB Metal Etching Sewage Treatment
Ferric chloride is a covalent compound. Chemical formula: FeCl3. Also known as ferric chloride, is dark brown crystals, have thin sheet. Under the direct light is dark red, reflecting green under the light, sometimes showing light brown black, the melting point of 306 DEG C, the boiling point of 315 DEG C, soluble in water and has strong water absorbability, can absorb water from the air and moisture.
|Ferrous chloride(FeCl2), %||≤0.30||0.22|
|insoluble substance, %||≤0.50||0.46|
1. Nutritional supplements (iron fortifiers). Used in infant milk powder, weaning food, etc.
2. Mainly used as a water purifier for drinking water and a precipitant for wastewater treatment and purification.
3. In the printing and dyeing industry, it is used as an oxidizing agent and a mordant for dyeing indigo dyes.
4. Catalysts for organic synthesis of dichloroethane and other production.
5. Chlorinated leaching agent for silver and copper ore.
6. Etching agent for photographic and printing plates.
7. Raw materials for manufacturing iron salts such as iron phosphate, medicines, pigments and inks.
8. It can increase the strength, corrosion resistance and prevent water seepage of the building after its solution is infiltrated into the building concrete.
9. Used in the production of electronic industrial circuit boards and fluorescent digital tubes.
10. The coagulant in the recovery of glycerin from the waste liquid of soap production.
Contact Person: Jessic
Tel: +86 13928889251