|First Name:||P-Cresol||Alias:||4-Hydroxytoluene; 4-Methylphenol; Pare-cresol; 4-cresol|
|Appearance:||Production Of Pharmaceutical|
99% P Cresol,
ISO9001 P Cresol,
106-44-5 4 Hydroxytoluene
High Purity P-Cresol 99% CAS 106-44-5 Organic Intermediate Pare-Cresol
P-cresol is a colorless or light yellow liquid or crystal, slightly soluble in water, soluble in ethanol, ether and alkali solutions. The chemical formula is C7H8O and the molecular weight is 108.14. The English name is p-cresol 4-Cresol. The melting point is 34.69°C. Can volatilize with water vapor; smell of phenol. Combustible.
|Color In Hazen||80 max|
1. Edible spices.
2. Bactericide and antifungal agent.
3. Used in organic synthesis.
4. P-cresol is the raw material for the production of antioxidant 2,6-di-tert-butyl-p-cresol and rubber anti-aging agent. At the same time, it is also an important basic raw material for the production of pharmaceutical TMP and dye clistidine sulfonic acid.
5. P-cresol is an intermediate of the fungicide tolclofos methyl, the insecticide fluvalerate and etofenprox, as well as the antioxidant additive 2,6-di-tert-butyl-4-methylphenol and p- Intermediate of hydroxybenzaldehyde.
6. The raw material for manufacturing antioxidant 264 (2,6-di-tert-butyl-p-cresol) and rubber antioxidant. In the plastics industry, phenolic resins and plasticizers can be produced.
7. Used as a disinfectant in medicine.
8. P-cresol can also be used as a raw material for dyes and pesticides.
Contact Person: Jessic
Tel: +86 13928889251