|Name:||Sodium Nitrite||Chemical Formula:||NaNO₂|
|Molecular Weight:||68.995||Melting Point:||271 ℃|
|Usage:||Mordant, Bleaching Agent,heat Tretment Of Metal||Stroage:||Low Temperature, Dry And Ventilated Warehouse. Doors And Windows Are Tight To Prevent Direct Sunlight|
Hongzheng NaNO2 Sodium Nitrite,
Hongzheng 99% NaNO2 Sodium Nitrite,
Hongzheng 7632-00-0 sodium nitrite powder
High Purity Sodium Nitrite NaNO2 99%Min CAS 7632-00-0 For Mordant, Bleaching Agent
Sodium nitrite (NaNO₂) is an inorganic salt formed by the combination of nitrite ions and sodium ions. Sodium nitrite is deliquescent, easily soluble in water and liquid ammonia, and its aqueous solution is alkaline, slightly soluble in organic solvents such as ethanol, methanol, and ether. Sodium nitrite has a salty taste and is sometimes used to make fake table salt. Sodium nitrite will react with oxygen when exposed to the air to form sodium nitrate. If heated to above 320°C, it will decompose to produce nitrogen dioxide, nitric oxide and sodium oxide. Contact with organic matter is flammable and explosive.
|Item||Best quality||First quality||Qualified quality|
|Content of Sodium nitrite (calculated by dry base ) % ≥||99||98.5||98|
|Content of Sodium nitrite (calculated by dry base ) % ≤||0.8||1||1.9|
|Content of Sodium chloride (NaCl) (calculated by the dry base ) %≤||0.1||0.17||-|
|Content of insoluble in water (calculated by the dry base )% ≤||0.05||0.06||0.1|
|Moisture % ≤||1.4||2||2.5|
1. Sodium nitrite is mainly used to know nitro compounds, azo dyes and other raw materials.
2. Sodium nitrite as the mordant for dyeing, bleaching agents.
3. Sodium nitrite also used as a metal heat treatment, plating corrosion inhibitors.
4. Sodium nitrite used for instrument disinfection medicine, preservatives.
5. Sodium nitrite as cement early strength agent, antifreeze, etc.
6. Sodium nitrite in meat products used in the color development processing agent, anti-microbial agents, preservatives.
Sodium Nitrite should be placed in low temperature, dry and ventilated warehouse. The doors and windows shall be tight to prevent direct sunlight. It shall be stored in isolation from organic matter, inflammable matter and reducing agent, and isolated from fire source.
Contact Person: Jessic
Tel: +86 13928889251