|Name:||Soda Ash||Other Name:||Sodium Carbonate|
|Content:||98%MIN||Grade Standard:||Food Grade, Industrial Grade|
|Appearance:||White Odorless Powder Or Granules||Application:||Textile, Glass, Detergent, Food|
Na2CO3 Anhydrous Sodium Carbonate,
98% Anhydrous Sodium Carbonate,
98% soda ash powder
High Quality Soda Ash Dense And Light 98% Min Sodium Carbonate Anhydrous Soda Ash Na2CO3
The chemical formula of sodium carbonate is Na2CO3, the common name is soda ash, soda and washing soda. Under normal circumstances, it is a white powder and a strong electrolyte. Sodium carbonate is a weak acid and strong base salt (soda ash is a salt, not an alkali, but the solution is strongly alkaline). Chemically produced Na2CO3 is purer than trona, so people call it "soda ash".
Soda ash has a density of 2.532g/cm3 and a melting point of 851°C. It is easily soluble in water and has the properties of a salt. It is a weak acid salt, slightly soluble in absolute ethanol, insoluble in propanol, and will be hydrolyzed after being dissolved in water. The reaction makes the solution alkaline and corrosive. It can neutralize with acid to generate corresponding salt and release carbon dioxide.
It can be decomposed at high temperature to produce sodium oxide and carbon dioxide.
Long-term exposure to the air can absorb moisture and carbon dioxide in the air, generate sodium bicarbonate, and form hard lumps.
Sodium carbonate is very hygroscopic, it is easy to form hard lumps, and does not decompose under high temperature. Sodium carbonate and water generate three hydrates: Na2CO3·10H2O, Na2CO3·7H2O, and Na2CO3·H2O. Among them, Na2CO3·Chemicalbook10H2O is the most stable and has a very small heat of dissolution in water. It is mostly used in the photographic industry, and its trade name is Carbon Oxygen. Na2CO3·10H2O is also called crystalline alkali, which is easy to weather in dry air. Previously, crystalline alkali was often used for household washing and wool washing, so it is also called "washing alkali".
|Total base amount (calculated by the mass fraction of Na2CO3 on dry basis) ≥||99.40%||99.20%||98.80%||98%|
|Total alkali content (calculated by the mass fraction of Na2CO3 on wet basis)/% ≥||98.10%||97.90%||97.50%||96.70%|
|Sodium chloride (by mass fraction of NaCl on dry basis) ≤||0.30%||0.70%||0.90%||1.20%|
|Mass fraction of iron (Fe) (dry basis) ≤||0.00%||0.00%||0.01%||0.01%|
|Sulphate (by mass fraction of SO4 on dry basis) ≤||0.03%||0.03%||-||-|
|Mass fraction of water insolubles ≤||0.02%||0.03%||0.10%||0.15%|
|Bulk density /(g/ml) ≥||0.85||0.9||0.9||0.9|
|Particle size, sieve residue||180μm||75%||70%||65%||60%|
1. Used to make water glass, sodium dichromate, sodium nitrate, sodium fluoride, baking soda, borax, trisodium phosphate, etc.
2. In the metallurgical industry, it is used as a smelting flux and a flotation agent for ore dressing, and as a desulfurizing agent in steelmaking and antimony smelting.
3. Used as a water softener in the printing and dyeing industry.
4. In the tanning industry, it is used for degreasing raw leather, neutralizing chrome tanned leather and improving the alkalinity of chrome tanning liquid.
5. Used for float glass, kinescope glass bulb, optical glass, etc.
6. As a buffer, neutralizer and dough improver, it can be used in cakes and pasta foods, and used in appropriate amounts according to production needs.
7.Used as detergent for wool rinsing, bath salt and medicine, alkali agent in tanning leather.
8. Used in the food industry as a neutralizer and leavening agent, such as the manufacture of amino acids, soy sauce and pasta foods such as steamed bread and bread. It can also be mixed with alkaline water and added to pasta to increase elasticity and ductility.
9. Color TV special reagents
10.Used as analytical reagent, also used in the pharmaceutical industry and photographic plate making.
Contact Person: Jessic
Tel: +86 13928889251