|Other Name:||Iron(III) Chloride||Ferric Chloride (FeCl3):||≥96%|
|Ferrous Chloride (FeCl2):||≤2%||Insoluble Matter:||≤1.5%|
96% FeCL3 Ferric Chloride,
ISO9001 FeCL3 Ferric Chloride,
ferric chloride powder
Ferric Chloride Powder Ferric Chloride Anhydrous Coagulant For Sewage Treatment
Ferric chloride CAS:7705-08-0 is the inorganic compound with the formula (FeCl3). Also called Iron(III) chloride, it is a common compound of iron in the +3 oxidation state. The anhydrous compound is a crystalline solid with a melting point of 307.6 °C. The color depends on the viewing angle: by reflected light the crystals appear dark green, but by transmitted light they appear purple-red.
It has a relatively low melting point and boils at around 315 °C. The vapour consists of the dimer Fe2Cl6 which increasingly dissociates into the monomeric FeCl3 (with D3h point group molecular symmetry) at higher temperature, in competition with its reversible decomposition to give iron(II) chloride and chlorine gas.
|Product Name||Ferric chloride anhydrous|
|Water Insoluble Substances W/%||≤1.5|
1.Used in the construction industry to prepare concrete to enhance its strength, corrosion resistance and water resistance. It can also be prepared with ferrous chloride, calcium chloride, aluminum chloride, aluminum sulfate, hydrochloric acid, etc., as a waterproof agent for argillaceous soil.
2.Used in inorganic industries to make other iron salts and inks.
3. Used in the dye industry as an oxidant in the dyeing of indofamily dyes.
4. Used as a mordant in the printing and dyeing industry.
5. Used as a chlorination empirer for the extraction of gold and silver in metallurgical industry.
6. Used as catalyst, oxidant and chlorination agent in organic industry.
7. Used in the glass industry as a hot coloring agent for glassware.
8. It is used as coagulant to recover glycerin from soap waste liquid in the soap making industry.
9.Another important use of ferric chloride is in hardware etching products such as eyeglass frames, clocks, electronic components and nameplates.
Contact Person: Jessic
Tel: +86 13928889251