|Product Name:||Ammonium Sulfate||Other Name:||Ammonium Sulphate|
|Appearance:||White Granular||HS Code:||3102210000|
Agriculture Grade Ammonium Sulphate,
White Granular Ammonium Sulphate
Agriculture Grade Ammonium Sulphate White Granular N21% Ammonium Sulfate
Ammonium sulfate is colorless crystals or white particles. Odorless. Decomposes above 280°C. Solubility in water: 41.22g at 0°C, 43.47g at 25°C, and 50.42g at 100°C. Insoluble in ethanol and acetone. The pH of the 0.1 mol/L aqueous solution is 5.5. The relative density is 1.77. Refractive index 1.521. Low toxicity, median lethal dose (rat, oral) 3000mG/kG. irritating. Ammonium sulfate is mainly used as a fertilizer and is suitable for various soils and crops. It can also be used in textile, leather, medicine and so on.
|STANDARD VALUE||ANALYSIIS RESULT|
|Appearance||white or off-white, powder or crystal||white crystal|
|Nitrogen (N), %||≥20.5%||21.0|
|Sulfur (S), %||≥24.0%||24.9|
|Free acid (H2SO4), %||≤0.05||0.007|
|Moisture (H2O), %||≤0.5||0.2|
|Water insoluble matter, %||≤0.5||0.1|
|Chloride (Cl-), %||≤1.0||0.3|
|Fluoride (F), %||≤500||10|
|Thiocyanate ion, mg/kg||≤1000||50|
|Mercury (Hg), mg/kg||≤5||＜0.1|
|Arsenic (As), mg/kg||≤10||＜0.1|
|Cadmium (Cd), mg/kg||≤10||＜0.1|
|Lead (Pb), mg/kg||≤500||＜0.1|
|Chromium (Cr), mg/kg||≤500||＜0.1|
|Total PAHs, mg/kg||≤1.0||0.9|
1. The chemical industry is used as a raw material for the production of hydrogen peroxide, ammonium alum and ammonium chloride.
2. It is used as flux in welding industry.
3. The textile industry is used as a fire retardant for fabrics.
4. The electroplating industry is used as an additive for electroplating or electroless plating solutions.
5. It is used as nitrogen fertilizer in agriculture, suitable for general soil and crops.
6. Food grade products are used as dough conditioners and yeast nutrients. It is used as a nitrogen source for yeast culture in fresh yeast production, and the dosage is not specified.
7. Biological preparation, bacterial culture, protein precipitation, chromatographic analysis, preparation of sand culture medium in haploid breeding, urine test.
8. It is used for the separation of calcium and strontium and the preparation of microbial culture medium.
9. Used as analytical reagent, such as used as precipitant, masking agent.
10. Used as a supporting electrolyte in electrochemical analysis.
11. Also used for microbial culture medium and ammonium salt preparation.
Contact Person: Jessic
Tel: +86 13928889251