|Product Name:||Anhydrous Calcium Chloride||Other Name:||Calcium Chloride|
|Appearance:||White Particle||CAS No.:||10043-52-4|
CaCl2 Calcium Chloride Anhydrate,
Prilled Calcium Chloride Anhydrate,
10043-52-4 Calcium Chloride Anhydrate
Calcium Chloride Prilled CaCl2 Snow Melt 94% Calcium Chloride Anhydrate
Calcium chloride (CaCl2) is one of nature's rare miracles. It is a specialty salt with unique properties that improve driver and pedestrian safety, remove unhealthy dust from the air we breathe, and enhance the performance of products and processes that help provide energy, food, and other necessities of life .
Calcium chloride is chemically similar to sodium chloride, and calcium chloride has three unique and extremely valuable properties that sodium chloride cannot provide:
1. Strong hygroscopicity, can absorb a lot of water from the surrounding environment.
2. Solid calcium chloride is deliquescent, which means it can absorb enough water to turn into liquid brine.
3. When dissolved in water, solid calcium chloride releases heat in an exothermic reaction.
|Index||Standard value||Detection value|
|Calcium Chloride (CaCl2) content, w/%||≥94||95|
|Free base [as Ca(OH)2], w/%||≤0.25||0.15|
|Total alkali metal chloride (as NaCl), w/%||≤5.0||2.9|
|Water insoluble matter, w/%||≤0.25||0.08|
|Iron (Fe), w/%||≤0.006||0.004|
|Total magnesium (as MgCl2), w/%||≤0.5||0.2|
|Sulfate (as CaSO4), w/%||≤0.05||0.04|
Calcium chloride has the characteristics of exothermic, low freezing point of aqueous solution, strong moisture absorption, poor corrosion to metals, and accelerated condensation of organic polymer substances, so it is widely used in several aspects:
1. Snow melting and deicing of roads, highways, parking lots, docks.
2. Oil drilling, drilling fluid, completion fluid, petrochemical dehydrating agent.
3. Prevent dust, coal dust and mine dust.
4. Calcium chloride solution is used as a flocculant in the seaweed and sodium industry and the soy product industry; as a cold carrier in the refrigeration and cold beverage industries; and also in sewage treatment.
5. It is used to prevent the rot of wheat, apples, cabbage, etc., as well as food preservatives, drying and fresh-keeping of vegetables.
6. Make concrete antifreeze, accelerate the setting time of cement.
7. Raw materials for the production of calcium and other precious metals by melting electrolysis.
Contact Person: Jessic
Tel: +86 13928889251