|Name:||Calcium Chloride Anhydrous||Appearance:||White Prills|
White Pellet CaCL2 Calcium Chloride,
White Prills CaCL2 Calcium Chloride,
Anhydrous CaCL2 Calcium Chloride
Snow Melting Agent Anhydrous 94-97% Calcium Chloride CaCL2 White Pellet
Calcium chloride, a salt composed of chlorine and calcium, has the chemical formula CaCl2. Slightly bitter. It is a typical ionic halide that is white, hard clumps or particles at room temperature. Common applications include brine, road ice melt and desiccant used in refrigeration equipment. Because it easily absorbs moisture and deliquesces in the air, anhydrous calcium chloride must be stored in a sealed container. Calcium chloride and its hydrates and solutions have important applications in food manufacturing, building materials, medicine and biology.
|Item||Anhydrous calcium chloride|
|Alkalinity as Ca(OH)2||0.25%max.|
|Total Alkali Chloride (as NaCl)||5.0%max.|
|Water Insoluble||0.25% max.|
|Total Magnesium (as MgCl2)||0.5%max.|
|Standard Packaging||25kgs/1000kgs woven bags with PE liner inside|
Anhydrous calcium chloride has outstanding adsorption capacity for ammonia and low desorption temperature, and has great application prospects in the adsorption and separation of synthetic ammonia.
1. Anhydrous calcium chloride is widely used as a desiccant, and its aqueous solution is used as a refrigerant, mainly used as a desiccant with gas, petroleum and organic solvents.
2. In the chemical industry, it is used to manufacture metal calcium, barium chloride and various calcium salts.
3. Used as an antifreeze in the construction industry, it can accelerate the cold resistance of building mortar and concrete hardening.
4. It is used as a medium for haploid breeding in the microbial industry. In analytical chemistry, it is used to determine the carbon content of iron and steel, whole blood glucose, serum inorganic phosphorus and serum alkaline phosphatase activity. In addition, it is also used as a fire retardant for fabrics, an antifogging agent for seaports, a dust collector for road surfaces and a boiler water treatment agent. It also prevents coal dusting. It is used to prevent the generation of explosive coal powder in mines, etc.
5. Used as chelating agent and curing agent in food industry, such as coagulant for canned food and soy products.
Contact Person: Jessic
Tel: +86 13928889251