|Name:||Calcium Chloride Anhydrous||Appearance:||White Prills|
ISO9001 Anhydrous Calcium Chloride,
Granular Anhydrous Calcium Chloride,
Oil Drilling Anhydrous Calcium Chloride
Anhydrous Calcium Chloride 95% Granular CaCl2 Prills For Oil Drilling 94-97% Calcium Chloride Snow Melting Agent
Anhydrous calcium chloride is a product with a content of 94% in calcium chloride products, mainly including thorn spherical calcium chloride and powdered calcium chloride. Anhydrous calcium chloride (CaCl2) is a white or off-white solid (granular, block or powder), slightly bitter in taste, odorless, easily soluble in water, and emits a lot of heat when dissolved in water. It has strong hygroscopicity and is easily deliquescent in the air, so it should be stored tightly. CaCl2 can be used as desiccant, dehydrating agent, refrigerant, antifreeze agent for aviation and automobile internal combustion engine, coagulation antifreeze agent, fabric fire retardant, food preservative, etc.
|Index||Standard value||Test value|
|Calcium Chloride (CaCl2) content %||≥94||95|
|Free base [as Ca(OH)2] %||≤0.25||0.15|
|Total alkali metal chloride (as NaCl) %||≤5.0||2.9|
|Water insoluble matter %||≤0.25||0.08|
|Iron (Fe) %||≤0.006||0.004|
|Total magnesium (as MgCl2) %||≤0.5||0.2|
|Sulfate (as CaSO4) %||≤0.05||0.04|
Anhydrous calcium chloride has outstanding adsorption capacity for ammonia and low desorption temperature, and has great application prospects in the adsorption and separation of synthetic ammonia.
1. Anhydrous calcium chloride is widely used as a desiccant, and its aqueous solution is used as a refrigerant, mainly used as a desiccant with gas, petroleum and organic solvents.
2. In the chemical industry, it is used to manufacture metal calcium, barium chloride and various calcium salts.
3. Used as an antifreeze in the construction industry, it can accelerate the cold resistance of building mortar and concrete hardening.
4. It is used as a medium for haploid breeding in the microbial industry. In analytical chemistry, it is used to determine the carbon content of iron and steel, whole blood glucose, serum inorganic phosphorus and serum alkaline phosphatase activity. In addition, it is also used as a fire retardant for fabrics, an antifogging agent for seaports, a dust collector for road surfaces and a boiler water treatment agent. It also prevents coal dusting. It is used to prevent the generation of explosive coal powder in mines, etc.
5. Used as chelating agent and curing agent in food industry, such as coagulant for canned food and soy products.
Contact Person: Jessic
Tel: +86 13928889251