|Product Name:||Anhydrous Calcium Chloride||Other Name:||Calcium Chloride|
|Appearance:||White Particle||CAS No.:||10043-52-4|
Industrial Anhydrous Calcium Chloride,
10043-52-4 Anhydrous Calcium Chloride,
Prill Anhydrous Calcium Chloride
Industrial Grade Anhydrous Calcium Chloride 94% Calcium Chloride Prill/Pellets
Calcium chloride, CaCl2, is a common salt. It behaves as a typical ionic halide, and is solid at room temperature.
The ice and snow melting granules were prepared with 94% pure calcium chloride prepared in time. These particles generate their own exothermic heat, making them work at temperatures as low as - 40F! This product can prevent freezing again. End up keeping your driveway, sidewalk or sidewalk clean and safe without spending a lot of energy. These particles leave no residue.
|Item||Calcium Chloride Anhydrous|
|Purity as CaCl2||94%min.|
|Alkalinity as Ca(OH)2||0.25%max.|
|Total Alkali Chloride (as NaCl)||5.0%max.|
|Water Insoluble||0.25% max.|
|Total Magnesium (as MgCl2)||0.5%max.|
|Standard Packaging||25kgs/1000kgs woven bags with PE liner inside or according to customer's request.|
1. Because calcium chloride is neutral, it can dry acidic or alkaline gases and liquids, such as oxygen, nitrogen, sulfur dioxide and other gases. Granular anhydrous calcium chloride is often used as a desiccant to fill the drying tube and use chlorine The macroalgae (or seaweed ash) that has been dried with calcium can be used for the production of soda ash.
2. The aqueous solution of calcium chloride is an important refrigerant for refrigerators and ice making. It can accelerate the hardening of concrete and increase the cold resistance of construction mortar. It is an excellent antifreeze for construction.
3. Calcium chloride can be used as a snow melting agent to melt snow and ice on roads in winter. Mix calcium chloride with industrial salt or magnesium chloride in the required ratio to remove snow on the road. After being dissolved in water, it can reduce the freezing point of water and prevent Freeze twice.
4. Used as an anti-fogging agent in ports, road dust collectors, and fabric fire retardants. Used as a protective and refining agent for aluminum-magnesium metallurgy. It is a precipitant for the production of lake pigments. Used for waste paper processing and deinking. It is the raw material for the production of calcium salt.
5. Food-grade calcium chloride can be used as a curing agent for canned vegetables, which can solidify soybean curd to form tofu; as an electrolyte, it can be added to sports drinks or some soft drinks including bottled water; it can be used in beer brewing liquid lacking minerals. Adding calcium chloride will affect the acidity of the wort and affect the growth of yeast, making the brewed beer have a sweet taste.
Contact Person: Jessic
Tel: +86 13928889251