|Chemical Formula:||CaCl2||Product Name:||Calcium Chloride 94%|
|Other Name:||Anhydrous Calcium Chloride||HS Code:||2827200000|
|EINECS No.:||233-140-8||CAS No.:||10043-52-4|
94% CaCl2 Calcium Chloride,
233-140-8 CaCl2 Calcium Chloride
Calcium Chloride Anhydrous 94% Calcium Chloride Powder Snow Melting Agent
Calcium chloride is a salt composed of calcium and chlorine, and its appearance is block, flake, granular, spherical and powdery solid. No peculiar smell, light taste, easily soluble in water, its aqueous solution is slightly alkaline, and will release a lot of heat during the process of dissolving in water. It is highly hygroscopic and easily deliquescence in the air.
|Item||Calcium Chloride Anhydrous|
|Purity as CaCl2||94%min.|
|Alkalinity as Ca(OH)2||0.25%max.|
|Total Alkali Chloride (as NaCl)||5.0%max.|
|Water Insoluble||0.25% max.|
|Total Magnesium (as MgCl2)||0.5%max.|
|Standard Packaging||25kgs/1000kgs woven bags with PE liner inside or according to customer's request.|
1. Used as a multi-purpose desiccant, such as drying of nitrogen, oxygen, hydrogen, hydrogen chloride, sulfur dioxide and other gases.
2. Calcium chloride aqueous solution is an important refrigerant for refrigerators and ice making.
3. It can accelerate the hardening of concrete and increase the cold resistance of building mortar. It is an excellent building antifreeze.
4. Used as an anti-fogging agent in ports, dust collectors on roads, and fabric fire retardants.
5. It is a precipitant for the production of lake pigments.
6. Used for waste paper processing and deinking.
7. It is the raw material for the production of calcium salt.
8. Used as lubricating oil additive.
9. It is the raw material for the production of calcium salt.
Contact Person: Jessic
Tel: +86 13928889251