|Product Name:||Anhydrous Calcium Chloride||Other Name:||Calcium Chloride|
|Appearance:||White Particle||CAS No.:||10043-52-4|
Desiccant Calcium Chloride Anhydrous,
Hygroscopic Calcium Chloride Anhydrous,
White Particle Calcium Chloride Anhydrous
Desiccant Calcium Chloride Anhydrous 94% Min Melting Snow Agent Calcium Chloride
Calcium chloride is a salt composed of chlorine and calcium. The chemical formula is CaCl2. It is a colorless cubic crystal. There are granular, honeycomb block, spherical, irregular granular, powder, etc., and it is a typical ionic type. Halide, a white solid at room temperature.
Calcium chloride is highly hygroscopic, easily deliquescence in the air, easily soluble in water and emits a lot of heat. There are many types of calcium chloride, which can be divided into industrial grade calcium chloride and food grade calcium chloride according to the use; according to the content, there are 94 content anhydrous calcium chloride in granular, powder, flake, and non-spunlace balls. , There are 74% calcium chloride dihydrate in granular, powder, flake, dihydrate photosphere, and liquid calcium with 27%-40% content.
|94% Prills||94% Powder|
|Magnesium and alkali chloride(NaCl)||≤5.5%||≤3.5%|
1. They are widely used in highway, expressway, parking lot and port to melting snow and ice.
2. Used as dryer, as anti-fog, and anti-dust agent also fireproof agent.
3. Protective agent and refining agent for petroleum/oil field.
4. Pigment assistance agent of textile. It is a kind of raw material.
5. It acts as flocculation in water treatment.
6. Be used in waste paper processing as removing printing ink agent.
7. As anti-freezing agent.
8. As dehydration agent.
9. Food additive: as cryogen are used in ice cream, as stable agent/coagulant used in bean products, drink and beer.
Contact Person: Jessic
Tel: +86 13928889251