|Name:||Dihydrate Calcium Chloride||Other Name:||Calcium Chloride Flakes|
CaCL2 Calcium Chloride Flakes,
Colorless Cubic Crystal Calcium Chloride Flakes,
Dihydrate Calcium Chloride
74% CaCL2*2H2O Calcium Chloride Flakes Dihydrate Calcium Chloride Snow Melting Agent
Calcium chloride is a colorless cubic crystal. General products are white or white porous or granular or honeycomb. Odorless, slightly bitter taste. The relative density is 2.15 (25℃). Melting point is 782℃. Boiling point is above 1600℃. It is highly hygroscopic, and it is easy to deliquesce when exposed to the air. It is easily soluble in water and emits a lot of heat at the same time. Its aqueous solution is slightly acidic. Soluble in alcohol, dimethyl ketone and acetic acid. It reacts with ammonia or ethanol to generate CaCl2·8NH3 and CaCl2·4C2H5OH complexes. The hexahydrate which is crystallized from the aqueous solution at room temperature is usually hexahydrate, and when it is gradually heated to 30℃, it will dissolve in its own crystal water, continue to heat and gradually lose water, and become dihydrate when it reaches 200℃, and then heat to 260℃ It becomes white porous anhydrous calcium chloride.
|Calcium Chloride(as CaCl2 )||77%～80%min|
|Alkalinity (as Ca(OH)2 )%||0.20max|
|Alkali metal chloride (as NaCl)%||5.0max|
|Water insoluble %||0.15max|
|Magnesium (as MgCl2) %||0.5max|
|Sulphate ( as CaSO4 )%||0.05max|
|Package||25KG,500KG,1000KG Jumbo Bag or according to customer’s request|
1. Calcium chloride can also use an aqueous solution of calcium chloride as a refrigerant in refrigerators and ice making.
2. Calcium chloride can also be used as a dehydrating agent in the production of alcohols, esters, ethers and acrylic resins.
3. Calcium chloride can be used in the petroleum drilling industry, and can be used as working fluid and completion fluid for petroleum drilling.
4. Calcium chloride can be used as a snow melting agent, using the chemical properties of calcium chloride that it melts and releases heat and has a low freezing point.
5. In the chemical industry, calcium chloride can be used as a desiccant and can be used to dry gas.
6. Calcium chloride can also be used in dyes and printing and dyeing industries. It can also be used in the processing and deinking of waste paper.
7. Calcium chloride can accelerate the hardening of concrete and increase the cold resistance of construction mortar. It is an excellent antifreeze for construction.
8. Calcium chloride solution is used as a flocculant in the seaweed sodium preparation industry and the soybean product industry.
9. Calcium chloride is used as an anti-fogging agent in ports, a dust collector for roads, and a fire retardant for fabrics.
10. Calcium chloride is used as a protective and refining agent for aluminum-magnesium metallurgy.
11. Calcium chloride is the raw material for the production of calcium salt.
12. Calcium chloride is a precipitant for the production of lake pigments.
Contact Person: Jessic
Tel: +86 13928889251