|Product Name:||Anhydrous Calcium Chloride||Other Name:||Calcium Chloride|
|Appearance:||White Particle||CAS No.:||10043-52-4|
10043-52-4 Cacl2 Calcium Chloride,
Salt Composed Cacl2 Calcium Chloride,
Anhydrous Calcium Chloride Pellet
94% Anhydrous Calcium Chloride Pellet Cacl2 Calcium Chloride Prills White Particle
Calcium chloride is a salt composed of chlorine and calcium. The chemical formula is CaCl2. It is a colorless cubic crystal. There are granular, honeycomb block, spherical, irregular granular, powder, etc., and it is a typical ionic type. Halide, a white solid at room temperature.
Calcium chloride is highly hygroscopic, easily deliquescence in the air, easily soluble in water and emits a lot of heat. There are many types of calcium chloride, which can be divided into industrial grade calcium chloride and food grade calcium chloride according to the use; according to the content, there are 94 content anhydrous calcium chloride in granular, powder, flake, and non-spunlace balls. , There are 74% calcium chloride dihydrate in granular, powder, flake, dihydrate photosphere, and liquid calcium with 27%-40% content.
|Index||Standard value||Detection value|
|Calcium Chloride (CaCl2) content, w/%||≥94||95|
|Free base [as Ca(OH)2], w/%||≤0.25||0.15|
|Total alkali metal chloride (as NaCl), w/%||≤5.0||2.9|
|Water insoluble matter, w/%||≤0.25||0.08|
|Iron (Fe), w/%||≤0.006||0.004|
|Total magnesium (as MgCl2), w/%||≤0.5||0.2|
|Sulfate (as CaSO4), w/%||≤0.05||0.04|
1. Anhydrous calcium chloride is widely used as a desiccant, and its aqueous solution is used as a refrigerant, mainly used as a desiccant with gas, petroleum, and organic solvents.
2. Used in the chemical industry to produce metallic calcium, barium chloride, and various calcium salts.
3. Used as an antifreeze in the construction industry, it can accelerate the hardening of construction mortar and concrete to increase the cold resistance.
4. Used as a culture medium for haploid species in the microbial industry. In analytical chemistry, it is used to determine the carbon content of steel, whole blood glucose, serum inorganic phosphorus and serum alkaline phosphatase activity.
5. It is also used as a fire retardant for fabrics, an antifogging agent for seaports, a dust collector for road surfaces and a boiler water treatment agent. It can also prevent dust from coal. use
6. Used as a chelating agent and curing agent in the food industry, such as a coagulant for canned food and soy products.
Contact Person: Jessic
Tel: +86 13928889251