|Name:||Calcium Chloride Anhydrous||Appearance:||White Prills|
Anhydrous Calcium Chloride Prills,
Melting Snow Calcium Chloride Prills
94% Anhydrous Calcium Chloride Prills Melting Snow Agent Calcium Chloride As Desiccant
Calcium chloride is composed of chlorine and calcium, and its chemical formula is CaCl2. It is a typical ionic halide, a white solid at room temperature, and its aqueous solution is neutral. Calcium chloride and its hydrates and solutions have important applications in food manufacturing, building materials, medicine and biology. . Anhydrous calcium chloride is white porous or granular. Odorless, slightly bitter taste. The specific gravity is 2.152 (25/4°C), the melting point is 772°C, and the boiling point is above 1600°C. Easily deliquescence when exposed to air. Soluble in water, ethanol, acetone, insoluble in ether. A lot of heat is generated when it is dissolved in water, and its solution is slightly alkaline.
|Index||Standard value||Test value|
|Calcium Chloride (CaCl2) content %||≥94||95|
|Free base [as Ca(OH)2] %||≤0.25||0.15|
|Total alkali metal chloride (as NaCl) %||≤5.0||2.9|
|Water insoluble matter %||≤0.25||0.08|
|Iron (Fe) %||≤0.006||0.004|
|Total magnesium (as MgCl2) %||≤0.5||0.2|
|Sulfate (as CaSO4) %||≤0.05||0.04|
1. Used as a multi-purpose desiccant, such as drying of nitrogen, oxygen, hydrogen, hydrogen chloride, sulfur dioxide and other gases. Used as a dehydrating agent in the production of alcohols, esters, ethers and acrylic resins.
2. Calcium chloride aqueous solution is an important refrigerant for refrigerators and ice making. It can accelerate the hardening of concrete and increase the cold resistance of building mortar. It is an excellent building antifreeze.
4. Used as anti-fogging agent, road dust collector, fabric fire retardant.
5. Used as a protective and refining agent for aluminum-magnesium metallurgy.
6. It is a precipitant for the production of lake pigments.
7. Used for waste paper processing and deinking.
8. It is the raw material for the production of calcium salt.
9. Used as a road dust collector, antifogging agent, and fabric fire retardant.
10. Used as lubricating oil additive.
11. Calcium chloride is used as one of the material components when making ceramics. It will suspend the clay particles in the solution, so that the clay particles are easier to use during grouting.
12. As a fluxing agent, it can reduce the melting point as a fluxing agent in the process of electrolytic melting of sodium chloride to produce metallic sodium in Davy's method.
13. In the petroleum industry, calcium chloride is used to increase the density of solid-phase brine, and can also be added to the water phase of emulsified drilling fluids to inhibit clay expansion.
14. Calcium chloride aqueous solution is an important refrigerant for refrigerators and ice making. It can accelerate the hardening of concrete and increase the cold resistance of building mortar. It is an excellent building antifreeze.
Contact Person: Jessic
Tel: +86 13928889251