|Item Name:||Dihydrate Calcium Chloride||Chemical Formula:||CaCl2|
White Flake Dihydrate Calcium Chloride,
10035-04-8 Dihydrate Calcium Chloride,
25kg / Bag Dihydrate Calcium Chloride
High Quality Industrial Grade White Flake Chloride Calcium Chloride Dihydrate
Chemical name: Calcium chloride dihydrate
Molecular formula: CaCL2
Appearance: white flakes.
Properties: Odorless, slightly bitter taste. The relative density is 2.15 (25℃). Melting point 782℃. Boiling point is above 1600℃. It is extremely hygroscopic and easily deliquescent when exposed to the air. It is easily soluble in water and emits a lot of heat at the same time. Its aqueous solution is slightly acidic. Soluble in alcohol, acetone and acetic acid. It reacts with ammonia or ethanol to generate CaCl2·8NH3 and CaCl2·4C2H5OH complexes respectively. The hexahydrate precipitated by crystallization from the aqueous solution at normal temperature is usually dissolved in its own crystal water when heated gradually to 30°C, continues to heat and gradually loses water, and becomes dihydrate at 200°C, and then heated to 260°C It becomes white porous anhydrous calcium chloride.
|Item||Standard value||Test value|
|Calcium Chloride (CaCl2) content, w/%||≥74.0||75.1|
|Free base [as Ca(OH)2], w/%||≤0.20||0.1|
|Total alkali metal chloride (as NaCl), w/%||≤5.0||4.1|
|Water insoluble matter, w/%||≤0.15||0|
|Iron (Fe), w/%||≤0.006||0|
|Total magnesium (as MgCl2), w/%||≤0.5||0|
|Sulfate (as CaSO4), w/%||≤0.05||0.02|
1. Antifreeze: It can accelerate the hardening of concrete and increase the cold resistance of construction mortar. It is an excellent antifreeze for construction.
2. Desiccant: For example, it is used to dry nitrogen, oxygen, hydrogen, hydrogen chloride, sulfur dioxide and other gases.
3. Refrigerant: Calcium chloride aqueous solution is an important refrigerant for refrigerators and ice making.
4. Dehydrating agent: used as a dehydrating agent in the production of alcohols, esters, ethers and acrylic resins.
5. Calcium chloride solution is used as a flocculant in the seaweed sodium preparation industry and the soybean product industry.
6. Used for snow melting and deicing on roads, highways, parking lots, and docks.
7. Used as an anti-fogging agent in ports, road dust collectors, and fabric fire retardants.
8. Used as a protective and refining agent for aluminum-magnesium metallurgy.
9. It is a precipitant for the production of lake pigments.
10. Used for waste paper processing and deinking.
11. It is the raw material for the production of calcium salt.
Contact Person: Jessic
Tel: +86 13928889251