|Item Name:||Dihydrate Calcium Chloride||Chemical Formula:||CaCl2|
Cubic Crystal CaCl2 Calcium Chloride,
Dihydrate CaCl2 Calcium Chloride
Calcium Chloride/Calcium Chloride Flakes/CaCl2/Dihydrate Calcium Chloride/CaCI2.2H2O
Calcium chloride dihydrate is a colorless cubic crystal. General commodities are white or white porous or granular or honeycomb. Odorless, slightly bitter taste. Relative degree 2.15 (25℃). Melting point 782℃. Boiling point is above 1600℃. It is highly hygroscopic and easily deliquescence in the air. It is easily soluble in water and emits a lot of heat at the same time. Its aqueous solution is slightly acidic. Soluble in alcohol, acetone and acetic acid. It reacts with ammonia or ethanol to generate CaCl2•8NH3 and CaCl2•4C2H5OH complexes respectively. The hexahydrate precipitated by crystallization from the aqueous solution at normal temperature is usually dissolved in its own crystal water when heated gradually to 30°C, continues to heat and gradually loses water, and becomes dihydrate at 200°C, and then heated to 260°C It becomes white porous anhydrous calcium chloride.
Calcium chloride dihydrate is widely used in chemical production, wastewater treatment, road snow and ice melting, petroleum dehydration, medical biology, tanning and papermaking, fabric gluing, plasticine production, metal calcium production and other fields.
1. Snow melting agent: snow removal in winter on roads, highways, parking lots, airports, golf courses, etc.
2. Desiccant: a desiccant used for moisture prevention, a drying medium for gas and liquid in the process;
3. Dehydrating agent: used as a dehydrating agent in the production of alcohols, fats, ethers and acrylic resins.
4. Refrigerant: It is an important refrigerant for refrigerators and ice making. It uses the feature of calcium chloride dihydrate that has a lower freezing point than water for cooling.
5. Antifreeze: It can accelerate the hardening of concrete and increase the cold resistance of construction mortar. It is an excellent antifreeze for construction.
6. Anti-fogging agent: used as an anti-fogging agent in ports.
7. Protective agent: used as a protective and refining agent for aluminum-magnesium metallurgy.
8. Precipitating agent: It is the precipitating agent for the production of lake pigments and used for deinking in waste paper processing.
9. Flocculant: used as a flocculant in the sodium alginate industry and soy product industry.
10. It is the raw material for the production of calcium salt.
11. Chlorinating agent and additives in ferrous metallurgy industry.
12. It is used to prevent the rot of wheat, apples, cabbage and other food preservatives.
Contact Person: Jessic
Tel: +86 13928889251