|Item Name:||Calcium Chloride||Chemical Formula:||CaCl2|
Pure White Dihydrate Calcium Chloride,
ISO 9001 Dihydrate Calcium Chloride
Pure White Dihydrate Calcium Chloride Flakes 74% Min Certified ISO9001
Calcium chloride dihydrate contains two crystal waters, chemical formula CaCl2·2H2O, molecular weight 147.0146, content ≥74%, strong deliquescence, and high solubility in water. The appearance of calcium chloride dihydrate is colorless crystals, and the general products are white, off-white or slightly yellow crystals with bitter and astringent taste.
|Item||Standard value||Test value|
|Calcium Chloride (CaCl2) content, w/%||≥74.0||75.1|
|Free base [as Ca(OH)2], w/%||≤0.20||0.1|
|Total alkali metal chloride (as NaCl), w/%||≤5.0||4.1|
|Water insoluble matter, w/%||≤0.15||0|
|Iron (Fe), w/%||≤0.006||0|
|Total magnesium (as MgCl2), w/%||≤0.5||0|
|Sulfate (as CaSO4), w/%||≤0.05||0.02|
Calcium chloride dihydrate is widely used in chemical production, wastewater treatment, road snow and ice melting, petroleum dehydration, medical biology, tanning and papermaking, fabric gluing, plasticine production, metal calcium production and other fields.
1. Snow melting agent: snow removal in winter on roads, highways, parking lots, airports, golf courses, etc.
2. Desiccant: a desiccant used for moisture prevention, a drying medium for gas and liquid in the process;
3. Dehydrating agent: used as a dehydrating agent in the production of alcohols, fats, ethers and acrylic resins.
4. Refrigerant: It is an important refrigerant for refrigerators and ice making. It uses the feature of calcium chloride dihydrate that has a lower freezing point than water for cooling.
5. Antifreeze: It can accelerate the hardening of concrete and increase the cold resistance of construction mortar. It is an excellent antifreeze for construction.
6. Anti-fogging agent: used as an anti-fogging agent in ports.
7. Protective agent: used as a protective and refining agent for aluminum-magnesium metallurgy.
8. Precipitating agent: It is the precipitating agent for the production of lake pigments and used for deinking in waste paper processing.
9. Flocculant: used as a flocculant in the sodium alginate industry and soy product industry.
10. It is the raw material for the production of calcium salt.
11. Chlorinating agent and additives in ferrous metallurgy industry.
12. It is used to prevent the rot of wheat, apples, cabbage and other food preservatives.
Contact Person: Jessic
Tel: +86 13928889251