|Name:||Dihydrate Calcium Chloride||Purity:||74%|
|Chemical Formula:||Cacl2.2H2o||Appearance:||White Flakes|
233-140-8 Calcium Chloride Granule,
Desiccant Calcium Chloride Granule
Granule Calcium Chloride Dihydrate 74% CAS 10035-04-8 Used As Desiccant
Appearance traits: colorless cubic crystals, white or off-white, granular, honeycomb [block, spherical, irregular granular, powder. Non-toxic, odorless, slightly bitter taste.
Relative density: 2.15(25℃)
Melting point: 782℃
Boiling point: above 1600°C.
Hygroscopicity: It is extremely hygroscopic, and it is easy to deliquesce when exposed to the air.
|Index||Standard value||Detection value|
|Calcium Chloride (CaCl2) content, w/%||≥74%||75.1|
|Free base [as Ca(OH)2], w/%||≤0.20||0.1|
|Total alkali metal chloride (as NaCl), w/%||≤5.0||4.1|
|Water insoluble matter, w/%||≤0.15||0|
|Iron (Fe), w/%||≤0.006||0|
|Total magnesium (as MgCl2), w/%||≤0.5||0|
|Sulfate (as CaSO4), w/%||≤0.05||0.02|
1. Chelating agent; Curing agent; Calcareous fortifier; Refrigerant for refrigeration; Desiccant; Anticaking agent. Microbial inhibitor; Curing agent; Tissue improver.
2. Calcium chloride dihydrate used as a desiccant, dust collector for road surface, anti-fogging agent, fabric fireproofing agent, food preservative and for the manufacture of calcium salt.
3. Calcium chloride dihydrate used as lubricant additive.
4. Calcium chloride dihydrate used as analytical reagent.
5. Calcium chloride dihydrate is mainly used for the treatment of tetany, urticaria, exudative edema, colic of intestine and ureter, and magnesium poisoning caused by decreased serum calcium.
6. Calcium chloride dihydrate used as calcareous fortifier, curing agent, chelating agent and desiccant in food industry.
7. Calcium chloride dihydrate can increase the permeability of bacterial cell wall.
Contact Person: Jessic
Tel: +86 13928889251