|Name:||Calcium Chloride Anhydrous||Other Name:||Calcium Chloride|
|Appearance:||White Particle||CAS No.:||10043-52-4|
95% CaCl2 Anhydrous Calcium Chloride,
ISO 14001 Anhydrous Calcium Chloride,
10043-52-4 Anhydrous Calcium Chloride
95% CaCl2 Bulk Anhydrous Calcium Chloride For Drilling Mud Snow Melting
Calcium chloride, whose chemical formula is CaCl2, is a chloride salt composed of chlorine and calcium. Odorless, slightly bitter taste, white solid at room temperature, a typical ionic halide. Calcium chloride generally exists in the form of white or off-white particles, spheres or powder. It is easily soluble in water, and its aqueous solution is slightly alkaline, and the household releases a lot of heat during the process of dissolving in water. In addition, calcium chloride is very hygroscopic, and it is easy to deliquesce when placed in the air, so the packaging must be tight. Calcium chloride can be used as desiccant, snow melting agent, dehydrating agent, coagulant, coagulant, precipitation agent, refrigerant, and petroleum drilling.
|Index||Standard value||Test value|
|Calcium Chloride (CaCl2) content %||≥94||95|
|Free base [as Ca(OH)2] %||≤0.25||0.15|
|Total alkali metal chloride (as NaCl) %||≤5.0||2.9|
|Water insoluble matter %||≤0.25||0.08|
|Iron (Fe) %||≤0.006||0.004|
|Total magnesium (as MgCl2) %||≤0.5||0.2|
|Sulfate (as CaSO4) %||≤0.05||0.04|
1. Calcium chloride is used as petroleum drilling, drilling fluid, completion fluid, petrochemical dehydration fluid.
2. Calcium chloride is used as a desiccant for nitrogen, oxygen, hydrogen, hydrogen chloride, sulfur dioxide and other gases
3. Snow melting agent, using the melting heat dissipation and low freezing point characteristics of calcium chloride as a road deicing agent and snow melting agent.
4. Calcium chloride is used as a dehydrating agent for the production of dehydrating agents in alcohols, esters, ethers and acrylic resins.
5. Refrigerants and calcium chloride aqueous solutions are important refrigerants for refrigerators and ice making.
6. Calcium chloride is an excellent antifreeze for construction, which can promote the hardening of concrete and improve the cold resistance of construction mortar.
7. Calcium chloride is used as a dust collector, used as a port fog and road dust collector, and a flame retardant for fabrics.
8. Calcium chloride is used as a refining agent, used as a protective agent and refining agent for Al-Mg metallurgy.
9. Precipitating agent is the precipitating agent for producing color lake pigments.
10. Calcium chloride is used as a latex coagulant in the rubber industry.
11. Calcium chloride is used in the production of pigments and printing and dyeing industries.
12. Calcium chloride is used in waste paper deinking treatment.
13. Calcium chloride is the raw material for the production of calcium salt.
14. Calcium chloride acts as a calcium fortifier, curing agent, chelating agent and desiccant in the food industry.
15. Calcium chloride is used in the study of calcium supplementation in aquaculture by aquatic organisms.
Contact Person: Jessic
Tel: +86 13928889251