|Product Name:||Anhydrous Calcium Chloride||Other Name:||Calcium Chloride|
|Appearance:||White Particle||CAS No.:||10043-52-4|
95% Purity CaCl2 Calcium Chloride,
10043-52-4 CaCl2 Calcium Chloride,
White Particle CaCl2 Calcium Chloride
Calcium Chloride Anhydrous CaCl2 95% Purity White Granule Melting Snow Agent
Calcium chloride is a salt composed of chlorine and calcium, with the chemical formula calcium chloride. Colorless cubic crystal, white or off-white, granular, honeycomb block, spherical, irregular granular, powder. It is toxic, odorless, and has a bitter taste. It is a typical ionic halide and is a white solid at room temperature. The relative density is 2.15, the melting point is 782°C, and the boiling point is above 1600°C. It is highly hygroscopic and easily deliquescent when exposed to the air. It dissolves in water and emits a lot of heat at the same time. Its aqueous solution is alkaline. Soluble in ethanol and acetic acid. Respectively react with ammonia and ethanol to produce CaCl28NH3 and CaCl24C2H5OH complexes.
|Index||Standard value||Test value|
|Calcium Chloride (CaCl2) content %||≥94||95|
|Free base [as Ca(OH)2] %||≤0.25||0.15|
|Total alkali metal chloride (as NaCl) %||≤5.0||2.9|
|Water insoluble matter %||≤0.25||0.08|
|Iron (Fe) %||≤0.006||0.004|
|Total magnesium (as MgCl2) %||≤0.5||0.2|
|Sulfate (as CaSO4) %||≤0.05||0.04|
1. Anhydrous calcium chloride is widely used as a desiccant, and its aqueous solution is used as a refrigerant, mainly used as a desiccant with gas, petroleum, and organic solvents.
2. Calcium chloride is used in the chemical industry to produce metallic calcium, barium chloride, and various calcium salts.
3. Calcium chloride is used as an antifreeze in the construction industry, which can accelerate the hardening of construction mortar and concrete.
4. Calcium chloride is used as a culture medium for haploid species in the microbial industry.
5. Used in analytical chemistry to determine the carbon content of steel, whole blood glucose, serum inorganic phosphorus and serum alkaline phosphatase activity.
6. Anhydrous calcium chloride is used as a fire retardant for fabrics, an antifogging agent for seaports, a dust collector for road surfaces and a boiler water treatment agent.
7. Anhydrous calcium chloride is used to prevent the production of explosive coal powder in the mine.
8. Anhydrous calcium chloride is used as a chelating agent and curing agent in the food industry, such as a coagulant for canned food and soy products.
Contact Person: Jessic
Tel: +86 13928889251