|Product Name:||Anhydrous Calcium Chloride||Other Name:||Calcium Chloride|
|Appearance:||White Particle||CAS No.:||10043-52-4|
94% Calcium Chloride Anhydrous,
10043-52-4 Calcium Chloride Anhydrous
94% Calcium Chloride Anhydrous Prills For Water Treatment And Snow-Melt
Anhydrous calcium chloride is a white porous block, granular or honeycomb solid. The taste is slightly bitter and odorless. The aqueous solution is colorless. It is mainly used as a raw material for the production of various calcium salts in the inorganic chemical industry; also as a desiccant for gases and as a dehydrating agent in the production of alcohols, esters, ethers and acrylic resins. In the food industry, it is used as a calcium fortifier, curing agent, chelating agent, desiccant, etc. Calcium chloride desiccant has the functions of adsorption activity, static dehumidification and odor removal. Not only the adsorption speed is fast, the adsorption capacity is high, but it is non-toxic, odorless, non-contact corrosive, non-environmental, especially non-damaging to the human body. It is widely used in oil seals, optical medicine, health food and military products.
|Index||Standard value||Detection value|
|Calcium Chloride (CaCl2) content, w/%||≥94||95|
|Free base [as Ca(OH)2], w/%||≤0.25||0.15|
|Total alkali metal chloride (as NaCl), w/%||≤5.0||2.9|
|Water insoluble matter, w/%||≤0.25||0.08|
|Iron (Fe), w/%||≤0.006||0.004|
|Total magnesium (as MgCl2), w/%||≤0.5||0.2|
|Sulfate (as CaSO4), w/%||≤0.05||0.04|
1. Calcium chloride can be used as a desiccant to dry certain gases.
2. Calcium chloride is the main raw material for the production of calcium salt.
3. Calcium chloride is a precipitant for the production of lake pigments.
4. Calcium chloride is soluble in water, exothermic and low freezing point characteristics, so it is used as a snow melting agent, which has a good effect.
5. The aqueous solution of calcium chloride is a good refrigerant for ice making and refrigerators.
Contact Person: Jessic
Tel: +86 13928889251