|Name:||Calcium Chloride 74%||Other Name:||Calcium Chloride Dihydrate|
CaCl2.2H2O Calcium Chloride Dihydrate,
74% Purity Calcium Chloride Dihydrate,
10035-04-8 Calcium Chloride Dihydrate
CaCl2.2H2O Calcium Chloride Dihydrate 74% Purity CAS 10035-04-8 Calcium Chloride Flakes
CALCIUM CHLORIDE, white or grayish white, granular, honeycomb block, spherical, irregular granular, powdery. It is slightly toxic,odorless and slightly bitter. It is extremely hygroscopic and is easily deliquescent when exposed to air. Soluble in water, while releasing a lot of heat (calcium chloride dissolved is -176.2cal / g), its aqueous solution is slightlyacidic. Soluble in alcohol, acetone, acetic acid.
|Item||Standard Value||Test Value|
|Calcium Chloride (CaCl2) content, %||≥74.0||75.1|
|Free base [as Ca(OH)2], %||≤0.20||0.1|
|Total alkali metal chloride (as NaCl), %||≤5.0||4.1|
|Water insoluble matter, %||≤0.15||0|
|Iron (Fe), %||≤0.006||0|
|Total magnesium (as MgCl2), %||≤0.5||0|
|Sulfate (as CaSO4), %||≤0.05||0.02
1. Petrochemical dehydration solution.
2. To prevent and remove dust from roads, mining areas, etc.
3. Early strength agent in construction industry, improving concrete strength and producing coagulant for paint.
4. used as a moisture-proof desiccant; a drying medium for gases and liquids in the process.
5. Latex coagulant in rubber industry.
6. As chlorination agent and additive in black metallurgical industry.
7. As an additive and waste paper deinking agent in the paper industry.
8. Coagulant of sodium alginate as inorganic chemical raw material and sulfate remover in chemical industry.
9. Refrigeration industry as refrigeration cycle medium.
10. it is used to prevent and cure the rot of wheat, apple, cabbage and food preservatives.
11.Used in the production of dyes and printing and dyeing industries.
12. Food additive calcium chloride can be used as stabilizer, coagulant, nutritional enhancer, thickener and so on.
Contact Person: Jessic
Tel: +86 13928889251