|Name:||Calcium Chloride Dihydrate||Other Name:||74% Calcium Chloride|
|Chemical Formula:||CaCl2||Appearance:||White Flakes|
Refrigerant CaCl2 Calcium Chloride,
77% Min CaCl2 Calcium Chloride
Calcium Chloride Refrigerant Industrial Grade CaCl2 74% Calcium Chloride White Flakes
Product Name: Calcium Chloride
Chemical Formula: CaCl2.2H2O
Molecular Weight :147.01
Solubility : easily dissolvable in water with large quantity of heat released.
Dissolvable in alcohol, acetone and acetic acid.
Calcium Chloride Dihydrate: 74-77%min
Appearance: white flake, powder, pellet, granular, lump.
HS Code: 2827200000
|Item||Standard Value||Test Value|
|Calcium Chloride (CaCl2) content, %||≥74.0||75.1|
|Free base [as Ca(OH)2], %||≤0.20||0.1|
|Total alkali metal chloride (as NaCl), %||≤5.0||4.1|
|Water insoluble matter, %||≤0.15||0|
|Iron (Fe), %||≤0.006||0|
|Total magnesium (as MgCl2), %||≤0.5||0|
|Sulfate (as CaSO4), %||≤0.05||0.02|
1. Calcium chloride dihydrate is mainly used in refrigerant, antifreeze, automobile antifreeze, and fire extinguishing agent.
2. Calcium chloride dihydrate is used as a flame retardant for the finishing and fine recycling of cotton fabrics.
3. It is used to remove SO42- in the production of chloride and caustic soda inorganic fertilizers, and as a coagulant of sodium alginate in the food processing industry.
4. Calcium chloride dihydrate is used in the purification of zinc ore and other non-ferrous metals in the metallurgical industry.
5. In agriculture, it can be used as a western spray for preventing dry heat and wind disease in wheat, as a fresh-keeping preservative for apples and other fruits, and as a salt soil improver.
6. In the construction industry, it can be used as an adhesive and wood preservative.
7. Dustproof agent and antifreeze agent during transportation in coal industry.
8. Condensing agent for rubber industry.
Contact Person: Jessic
Tel: +86 13928889251