|Product:||Calcium Chloride Anhydrous||Appearance:||White Powder|
|CAS Number:||10043-52-4||Molecular Formula:||CaCl2|
Anhydrous CaCl2 Calcium Chloride,
95% Purity CaCl2 Calcium Chloride,
10043-52-4 CaCl2 Calcium Chloride
Bulk Calcium Chloride Industrial Grade Anhydrous Calcium Chloride Powder
Anhydrous calcium chloride is generally white or white porous or granular or honeycomb. Odorless and slightly bitter taste. The relative density is 2.15 (25°C). Melting point 782°C. The boiling point is above 1600°C. It is highly hygroscopic and easily deliquescence when exposed to the air. It is easily soluble in water and emits a lot of heat at the same time. Its aqueous solution is slightly acidic. Soluble in alcohol, acetone and acetic acid. It reacts with ammonia or ethanol to generate CaCl2 ·8NH3 and CaCl2 ·4C3H5OH complexes respectively. The hexahydrate precipitated by crystallization from the aqueous solution at normal temperature is usually dissolved in its own crystalline water when heated to 30°C. Continue heating to gradually lose water, and then becomes dihydrate at 200°C, and then heated to 260°C. It becomes white porous anhydrous calcium chloride.
|Calcium Chloride (CaCl2) content, %||≥94.0||95|
|Total magnesium (as MgCl2), %||≤0.5||0.2|
|Free base [as Ca(OH)2], %||≤0.25||0.15|
|Total alkali metal chloride (as NaCl), %||≤5.0||2.9|
|Water insoluble matter, %||≤0.25||0.08|
|Sulfate (as CaSO4), %||≤0.05||0.04|
|Iron (Fe), %||≤0.006||0.004|
1. Manufacturing desiccants in all walks of life.
2. Refined calcium chloride can be used in the food, electronics industry, leather industry, and acrylic resin production. In the organic chemical production process, petroleum and ether alcohol are distilled as a blending agent.
3. Snow removal in winter on roads, parking lots and airports.
4. Prevent dust, coal dust and mine dust
5. Petroleum drilling, drilling fluids, completion fluids, petrochemical dehydrating agents.
6. Latex coagulant in rubber industry.
7. As chlorinating agent and additive in ferrous metallurgy industry.
8. Paper industry additives (increase paper strength)
9. Early strength agent for construction industry (improve concrete strength, produce coating coagulant)
10. In the chemical industry, Calcium Chloride is used as an inorganic chemical raw material, a sulfate radical remover, and a coagulant of sodium alginate.
11. The refrigeration industry is used in refrigeration and cooling solutions and the gas and liquid media in the process are used in air conditioning systems
12. Calcium Chloride is used to prevent and treat wheat, apples, cabbage and other rot diseases and food preservatives.
13. Calcium Chloride is suitable for hexahydrate as a heat storage material for solar energy utilization, used for the removal of fluoride in refinery wastewater and paper deinking. It is the main source of calcium nutrient in agriculture.
Contact Person: Jessic
Tel: +86 13928889251