|Product:||Calcium Chloride Anhydrous Powder||Appearance:||White Powder|
|CAS Number:||10043-52-4||Molecular Formula:||CaCl2|
PH 9.3 CaCl2 Calcium Choride,
ISO14001 CaCl2 Calcium Choride
CaCl2 Calcium Choride Anhydrous Powder Bulk Calcium Chloride Industrial Grade
The anhydrous calcium chloride powder is processed by a special process. The anhydrous calcium chloride powder is characterized by small particle size (product fineness between 200-300 mesh, 50-75 microns) and white color. Easily deliquescence, forming an aqueous solution. The use of powdered calcium chloride, due to the unique characteristics of powdered calcium chloride, is simple, convenient, and easily soluble in water, so powdered calcium chloride has a wide range of industrial uses.
|Calcium Chloride (CaCl2) content, %||≥94.0||95|
|Total magnesium (as MgCl2), %||≤0.5||0.2|
|Free base [as Ca(OH)2], %||≤0.25||0.15|
|Total alkali metal chloride (as NaCl), %||≤5.0||2.9|
|Water insoluble matter, %||≤0.25||0.08|
|Sulfate (as CaSO4), %||≤0.05||0.04|
|Iron (Fe), %||≤0.006||0.004|
1. Powdered calcium chloride is used in the refrigeration industry for refrigeration, cooling solutions and gas and liquid drying media in the process, and can be used in air conditioning systems.
2. Powdered calcium chloride can be used as an early strength agent in the construction industry to increase the strength of concrete and produce a coagulant for coatings.
3. Powdered calcium chloride is used as chlorinating agent and additive in ferrous metallurgy industry.
4. Powdered calcium chloride can be used to prevent the rot of wheat, apples, cabbage and other food preservatives.
5. Powdered calcium chloride can be used for snow removal in winter on roads, highways, parking lots, airports, and golf courses.
Storage method of powdered calcium chloride: dry, ventilated, indoor storage, not easy to be exposed to sunlight, moisture and rain. It’s not easy to survive for a long time.
Contact Person: Jessic
Tel: +86 13928889251