|Product:||Calcium Chloride Anhydrous Powder||Appearance:||White Powder|
|CAS Number:||10043-52-4||Molecular Formula:||CaCl2|
ISO45001 CaCl2 Calcium Chloride,
Food Additive CaCl2 Calcium Chloride,
Chemical Reagent CaCl2 Calcium Chloride
Calcium Chloride Powder 94% Min Anhydrous Calcium Chloride CaCl2 Industrial Grade
Calcium chloride is a salt composed of chlorine and calcium. It is a typical ionic halide. It has a strong hygroscopicity and is easy to deliquesce in the air for a long time. It is easily soluble in water and emits a lot of heat. Calcium chloride includes industrial grade calcium chloride and food grade calcium chloride, with different contents including 94% anhydrous calcium chloride and 74% calcium chloride dihydrate. The appearance is calcium chloride flakes, calcium chloride powder, Calcium chloride granules, calcium chloride spikes and calcium chloride photospheres.
|Calcium Chloride (CaCl2) content, %||≥94.0||95|
|Total magnesium (as MgCl2), %||≤0.5||0.2|
|Free base [as Ca(OH)2], %||≤0.25||0.15|
|Total alkali metal chloride (as NaCl), %||≤5.0||2.9|
|Water insoluble matter, %||≤0.25||0.08|
|Sulfate (as CaSO4), %||≤0.05||0.04|
|Iron (Fe), %||≤0.006||0.004|
1. Calcium chloride is used as a desiccant for various substances.
2. Used as road dust prevention, soil conditioner, refrigerant, water purification agent, paddle agent,
3. It can also be used as an antifreeze in the construction industry to accelerate the hardening of concrete and increase the cold resistance of construction mortar.
3. Calcium chloride is a widely used chemical reagent, pharmaceutical raw material, food additive, feed additive and raw material for manufacturing metal calcium, barium chloride, and various calcium salts.
4. It is also used as a fireproofing agent for fabrics, an antifogging agent for seaports, and a boiler water treatment agent, and it can also prevent coal dust.
5. In analytical chemistry, it is used to determine the carbon content of steel, whole blood glucose, serum inorganic phosphorus and serum alkaline phosphatase activity.
6. Dust collector for road surface.
Contact Person: Jessic
Tel: +86 13928889251