|Name:||Dihydrate Calcium Chloride||Purity:||74%|
|Apperance:||White Powder||Grade:||Industrial Grade|
ISO9001 74% Calcium Chloride Dihydrate,
Snow Melting Calcium Chloride Dihydrate
Calcium Chloride Powder 74% Calcium Chloride Dihydrate Snow Melting Road Salt
Calcium chloride is a salt composed of calcium element and chlorinated element. The appearance is a solid with block, flake, granular, spherical, powdery appearance. It is easily soluble in water, and its aqueous solution is slightly alkaline, and releases a lot of heat during the process of dissolving in water. It has a strong hygroscopicity and is very easy to deliquesce when placed in the air.
Industrial calcium chloride is mainly used in petroleum drilling, desiccant, deicing agent, dehydrating agent, refrigerant, antifreeze, early strength agent, dust collector, refining agent, precipitant, coagulant, coagulant, and used in pigments and In the printing and dyeing industry, it is used for waste paper processing and deinking, and it is also a raw material for the production of other chemical products.
|Index||Standard Value||Test Value|
|Appearance||White Powder||White Powder|
|Calcium Chloride (CaCl2) content, w/%||≥74.0||74.27|
|Free base [as Ca(OH)2], w/%||≤0.20||0.04|
|Total alkali metal chloride (as NaCl), w/%||≤5.0||4.16|
|Water insoluble matter, w/%||≤0.15||0.05|
|Iron (Fe), w/%||≤0.006||0.002|
|Total magnesium (as MgCl2), w/%||≤0.5||0.5|
|Sulfate (as CaSO4), w/%||≤0.05||0.05|
1. Desiccant: When we buy, there will be a small bag of desiccant in clothes, shoes, etc. This is to protect clothes and shoes from moisture. Most of this desiccant is made of calcium chloride.
2. Snow removal agent: In some rainy and snowy areas, such as roads and parking lots in the north, calcium chloride is used to remove snow and melt ice.
3. Dehydrating agent: Calcium chloride is used as a dehydrating agent to produce alcohols, esters, ethers and acrylic resins.
4. Refining agent: It can be used as a refining agent in aluminum-magnesium metallurgy.
5. Flocculant: used as a flocculant for soy products in the food industry.
6. Fireproofing agent: Calcium chloride can be used as a fireproofing agent for textiles
7. Dustproof agent: Calcium chloride can be used as a dustproof agent for roads
8. Accelerate the hardening of concrete and increase the cold resistance of construction mortar.
Contact Person: Jessic
Tel: +86 13928889251