|Product Name:||Sodium Bicarbonate||Other Name:||Baking Soda|
|Appearance:||White Powder||Molecular Formula:||NaHCO3|
|Content:||99% - 100.5%||National Standard:||GB 1886.2-2015|
ISO45001 Sodium Bicarbonate Baking Soda,
99% Sodium Bicarbonate Baking Soda
High Purity Baking Soda NaHCO3 Food Grade Sodium Bicarbonate For Detergent
Sodium bicarbonate, also called baking soda, is white crystals or opaque monoclinic crystals. It is odorless and salty. It is soluble in water but insoluble in ethanol. The solubility in water is 7.8g (18℃) and 16.0g (60℃). The solid sodium bicarbonate begins to decompose gradually to produce sodium carbonate, water and carbon dioxide gas above 50°C. This characteristic is often used as a leavening agent for making biscuits, cakes, steamed bread, and bread. Sodium bicarbonate will leave sodium carbonate after its action, too much use will make the finished product have an alkaline taste.
|Test Items||Standards||Test Results|
|Appearance||Crystalline powder||Crystalline powder|
|Drying and Decrement %||≤0.20||0.06|
|PH(10G/L Aqueous Solution)||≤8.5||8.3|
|Ammonium Salt||Past the test||Past the test|
|Clarity Degree||Past the test||Past the test|
|Chloride(as Cl) %||≤0.40||0.08|
|Heavy Metal(as Pb) (mg/kg)||≤5.0||＜5.0|
1. Baking soda can be used in filmmaking, leather tanning, mineral processing, smelting, metal heat treatment, as well as in the fiber and rubber industries.
2. Baking soda is used as a detergent for wool, a foam fire extinguishing agent, and for soaking seeds in agriculture.
3. In the printing and dyeing industry, it is used as a fixing agent for dyeing and printing, an acid-base buffer, and a post-treatment agent for fabric dyeing and finishing.
4 Used in the production of acid-base fire extinguishers and foam fire extinguishers in fire-fighting equipment.
5. Baking soda can be compounded with alum to form alkaline baking powder, or it can be compounded with soda ash to form civil soda.
6. Industrial-grade baking soda can be used to treat sewage. For example, as rare earth resources are becoming more and more precious, industrial-grade baking soda can be used to treat harmful substances produced in the production process of rare-earth resources.
7. The metallurgical industry is used as a flux for casting steel ingots. Used in the machinery industry as a forming aid for cast steel (sand foundry) sand molds.
8. The rubber industry uses baking soda in combination with alum and H pore-forming agent to uniformly pores for the production of rubber and sponge.
Contact Person: Jessic
Tel: +86 13928889251