|Product Name:||Sodium Bicarbonate||Other Name:||Baking Soda|
|Molecular Formula:||NaHCO₃||Content:||99% - 100.5%|
|Appearance:||White Powder||National Standard:||GB 1886.2-2015|
OHSAS18001 Baking Powder Sodium Bicarbonate,
100.3% Purity Baking Powder Sodium Bicarbonate
Food Grade Sodium Bicarbonate NaHCO3 Baking Soda 100.3% Purity
Sodium Bicarbonate, commonly known as baking soda, is an inorganic compound with the chemical formula NaHCO₃, white fine crystals, odorless, salty, soluble in water but insoluble in ethanol. The solubility in water is less than that of sodium carbonate.
Sodium bicarbonate is an acid salt produced by the neutralization of a strong base and a weak acid. When it is dissolved in water, it presents a weak alkalinity. This characteristic can make it a leavening agent in the food production process.
|Test Items||Standards||Test Results|
|Appearance||Crystalline powder||Crystalline powder|
|Drying and Decrement %||≤0.20||0.06|
|PH(10G/L Aqueous Solution)||≤8.5||8.3|
|Ammonium Salt||Past the test||Past the test|
|Clarity Degree||Past the test||Past the test|
|Chloride(as Cl) %||≤0.40||0.08|
|Heavy Metal(as Pb) (mg/kg)||≤5.0||＜5.0|
1. Sodium bicarbonate can be directly used as a raw material in the pharmaceutical industry to treat hyperacidity.
2. In food processing, it is one of the most widely used bulking agents, used in the production of biscuits, bread, etc., and is a carbon dioxide generator in soda drinks; it can be compounded with alum to form alkaline baking powder, or it can be compounded with soda ash It is a civil alkali; it can also be used as a butter preservative.
3. Used in the production of acid-base fire extinguishers and foam fire extinguishers.
4. It can be used in the production of rubber and sponge in the rubber industry; it can be used as a flux for casting steel ingots in the metallurgical industry.
5. In the machinery industry, it can be used as a forming aid for cast steel (sand foundry) sand molds.
6. In the printing and dyeing industry, it can be used as a fixing agent for dyeing and printing, an acid-base buffer, and a finishing agent for fabric dyeing and finishing.
7. Adding baking soda to the dyeing can prevent the yarn tube from producing colored flowers.
8. Used as a raw material for antacids in the pharmaceutical industry.
9. It can also be used as a detergent for wool and soaking seeds in agriculture.
Contact Person: Jessic
Tel: +86 13928889251