|Name:||Calcium Chloride Dihydrate||Chemical Formula:||CaCl2|
|Package:||25kg/bag||Application:||Melting Ice, Melting Snow|
Odorless CaCl2 Calcium Chloride,
Refrigerant Desiccant CaCl2 Calcium Chloride,
Snow Melting CaCl2 Calcium Chloride
Calcium Chloride Dihydrate Refrigerant Desiccant Snow Melting Agent Calcium Chloride CaCl2
Calcium chloride dihydrate is a white or gray chemical. The most common use of calcium chloride dihydrate in the market is to use it as a snow melting agent. Calcium chloride dihydrate is a colorless cubic crystal, white or off-white, with granular, honeycomb block, spherical, irregular granular, and powdery form. Non-toxic, odorless, slightly bitter taste. It is easily soluble in water and emits a lot of heat at the same time, and its aqueous solution is slightly alkaline.
|Index||Standard value||Detection value|
|Calcium Chloride (CaCl2) content, w/%||≥74%||75.1|
|Free base [as Ca(OH)2], w/%||≤0.20||0.1|
|Total alkali metal chloride (as NaCl), w/%||≤5.0||4.1|
|Water insoluble matter, w/%||≤0.15||0|
|Iron (Fe), w/%||≤0.006||0|
|Total magnesium (as MgCl2), w/%||≤0.5||0|
|Sulfate (as CaSO4), w/%||≤0.05||0.02|
1. It is used as a multi-purpose desiccant, such as the drying of nitrogen, oxygen, hydrogen, chlorocyanine, sulfur dioxide and other gases. Used as a dehydrating agent in the production of alcohols, esters, ethers and acrylic resins. Calcium chloride aqueous solution is an important refrigerant for refrigerators and ice making. It can accelerate the hardening of concrete and increase the cold resistance of construction mortar. It is an excellent antifreeze for construction. Used as an anti-fogging agent in ports, dust collectors on roads, and fabric fire retardants. Used as a protective and refining agent for aluminum-magnesium metallurgy. It is a precipitant for the production of lake pigments. Used for waste paper processing and deinking. It is the raw material for the production of calcium salt.
2. Chelating agent; curing agent; calcium enhancer; refrigerant for freezing; desiccant; anticaking agent; microbial inhibitor; pickling agent; tissue improver.
3. Used as a desiccant, road dust collector, antifogging agent, fabric fire retardant, food preservative and used to make calcium salt
4. Used as lubricant additive
5. Used as an analytical reagent
6. It is mainly used to treat tetany, exudative edema, intestinal and ureteral colic, magnesium poisoning, etc. caused by lowered blood calcium.
7. Used as calcium fortifier, curing agent, chelating agent and desiccant in the food industry.
8. It can increase the permeability of the bacterial cell wall.
Contact Person: Jessic
Tel: +86 13928889251