|Product Name:||Calcium Chloride Anhydrous||Appearance:||White Granular|
|CAS No.:||10043-52-4||Chemical Formula:||CaCl2|
|Purity:||94%||Other Name:||Calcium Chloride|
94% Industrial Calcium Chloride,
10043-52-4 Industrial Calcium Chloride,
White Granular Industrial Calcium Chloride
Anhydrous Calcium Chloride 94% Industrial Calcium Chloride Anhydrous
Calcium chloride, whose chemical formula is CaCl2, is a chloride salt composed of chlorine and calcium. Odorless, slightly bitter taste, white solid at room temperature, a typical ionic halide. Calcium chloride generally exists in the form of white or off-white particles, spheres or powder. It is easily soluble in water, and its aqueous solution is slightly alkaline, and the household releases a lot of heat during the process of dissolving in water. In addition, calcium chloride is very hygroscopic, and it is easy to deliquesce when placed in the air, so the packaging must be tight.
|Index||Standard value||Detection value|
|Calcium Chloride (CaCl2) content, w/%||≥94||95|
|Free base [as Ca(OH)2], w/%||≤0.25||0.15|
|Total alkali metal chloride (as NaCl), w/%||≤5.0||2.9|
|Water insoluble matter, w/%||≤0.25||0.08|
|Iron (Fe), w/%||≤0.006||0.004|
|Total magnesium (as MgCl2), w/%||≤0.5||0.2|
|Sulfate (as CaSO4), w/%||≤0.05||0.04|
1. Desiccant: Desiccant manufactured by various industries (at present, granular products are mostly used as household desiccants)
2. Refined calcium chloride: It can be used in food, electronics industry, leather industry, acrylic resin production, and used as distillation petroleum and ether alcohol blending agent in the organic chemical production process.
3. Snow and ice removal: roads, parking lots, and airports in winter snow and ice removal.
4. Dust removal: prevent dust, coal dust and mine dust.
5. Petroleum: petroleum drilling, drilling fluids, completion fluids, petrochemical dehydrating agents.
6. Coagulant: latex coagulant in rubber industry.
7. Metallurgy: used as chlorinating agent and additive in ferrous metallurgy industry.
8. Papermaking: additives for the papermaking industry (increase paper strength).
9. Construction: Early strength agent for construction industry (improving concrete strength, producing coating coagulant).
10. Chemical raw materials: In the chemical industry, it is used as inorganic chemical raw materials, sulfate radical remover, and coagulant of sodium alginate.
11. Refrigeration: The freezing point temperature of calcium chloride aqueous solution is much lower than that of water, and it is widely used as refrigerant in refrigeration and air-conditioning systems.
12. Preservatives: used to prevent and treat wheat, apples, cabbage and other rot diseases and food preservatives.
13. Use hexahydrate as a heat storage material for solar energy utilization, for the removal of fluoride in refinery wastewater and paper deinking. It is the main source of calcium nutrients in agriculture.
14. Precipitating agent: Precipitating agent for the production of organic pigments.
15. The main raw material for producing metallic calcium and metallic sodium.
Contact Person: Jessic
Tel: +86 13928889251