|Name:||Dihydrate Calcium Chloride||Purity:||74%|
|Chemical Formula:||Cacl2.2H2o||Appearance:||White Flakes|
Cacl2.2H2o Dihydrate Calcium Chloride,
233-140-8 Dihydrate Calcium Chloride,
10043-52-4 Dihydrate Calcium Chloride
Industrial Grade Dihydrate Calcium Chloride Flakes 74% Calcium Chloride
|Index||Standard value||Detection value|
|Calcium Chloride (CaCl2) content, w/%||≥74%||75.1|
|Free base [as Ca(OH)2], w/%||≤0.20||0.1|
|Total alkali metal chloride (as NaCl), w/%||≤5.0||4.1|
|Water insoluble matter, w/%||≤0.15||0|
|Iron (Fe), w/%||≤0.006||0|
|Total magnesium (as MgCl2), w/%||≤0.5||0|
|Sulfate (as CaSO4), w/%||≤0.05||0.02|
1. Make feed calcium supplement.
2. Used as a refrigerant, also used in food processing, pharmaceuticals, etc.
3. Oxygen and sulfur absorbent. Food protectant. Sizing agent. Water purifier. Antifreeze.
4.Used as a calcium fortifier, chelating agent, curing agent and refrigerant for freezing in the food industry.
5. Used as a refrigerant (such as frozen salt water for refrigerators, frozen salt water for ice making and popsicle making), antifreeze, automobile antifreeze, and fire extinguishing agent.
6. Flame retardant used for finishing and finishing of melting ice and melting snow, cotton fabrics.
7. Used as an adhesive and wood preservative.
8. It is the raw material for the manufacture of anhydrous calcium chloride.
9. Used in wall painting and plastering operations to increase the coagulation capacity.
10. Used as a coagulant in rubber production. The mixed starch paste is used as a sizing agent.
11. Also used in non-ferrous metal smelting.
Contact Person: Jessic
Tel: +86 13928889251