|Name:||Baking Soda Powder||HS Code:||2836300000|
|Grade:||Food Grade, Industrial Grade||Appearance::||White Powder|
|Purity:||Above 99%||Quality Standard:||GB/T1886.2-2015|
100.5% Food Grade Bicarbonate Of Soda,
144-55-8 Food Grade Bicarbonate Of Soda,
na2co3 baking soda
Food Additives Baking Soda Powder Sodium Bicarbonate NaHCO3 CAS 144-55-8
Backing sada (sodium bicarbonate) is an inorganic salt, white crystalline powder, odorless, alkaline in taste, and easily soluble in water. It decomposes slowly in humid air or hot air to produce carbon dioxide, which is completely decomposed when heated to 270°C. When encountering acid, it will decompose strongly to produce carbon dioxide.
The solid sodium bicarbonate begins to decompose gradually to produce sodium carbonate, water and carbon dioxide gas above 50°C. This characteristic is often used as a leavening agent for making biscuits, cakes, steamed bread and bread. Sodium bicarbonate will leave sodium carbonate after its action, too much use will make the finished product have an alkaline taste
|Item||Industry Grade||Food Grade|
|Total Alkali (Quality Fraction of NaHCO3 Dry Basis)≥%||99||99.0-100.5|
|Loss of Ignition≤%||0.15||0.2|
|PH 90 (10g /L) ≤%||8.5||8.5|
|NaCl (Quality Fraction of NaCl Dry Basis) ≤%||0.2||0.4|
|As Quality Fraction (Dry Basis)mg/kg≤||1||1|
|Pb Quality Fraction (Dry Basis)mg/kg≤||5||5|
|Ammonium||/||Pass the test|
|Clarity||/||Pass the test|
|Fe Quality Fraction (Dry Basis)≤%||0.002||/|
|Insolution in Water ≤%||0.02||/|
|SO4 Quality Fraction (Dry Basis)≤%||0.05||/|
|Ca Quality Fraction (Dry Basis)≤%||0.03||/|
1. Sodium bicarbonate can be directly used as raw materials in the pharmaceutical industry to treat gastric acid overload.
2. In food processing, it is one of the most widely used loosening agent, used in the production of biscuits, bread and so on, is the carbon dioxide in soda drinks;It can be compounded with alum for alkaline baking powder, and can also be compounded with soda soda for civil caustic soda.It can also be used as a butter preservative.
3. Used in the production of acid-alkali fire extinguishers and foam fire extinguishers
4. 25 percent of the total amount of sodium bicarbonate utilized worldwide is used as an animal feed additive.
5. Complex plastic and polymer manufacturing use sodium bicarbonate as a purifier and catalyst.
6. Wool, silk, and leather dyeing all utilize sodium bicarbonate.
7. Most tarnish-removing cleansers contain sodium bicarbonate as an ingredient.
8. In a similar fashion of pulling odors from your refrigerator, sodium bicarbonate controls the sulfide odor from wastewater treatment plants.
9. The breakdown of sodium bicarbonate releases carbon dioxide, which features prominently in the manufacturing of rubber and plastic. Sodium bicarbonate’s carbon dioxide release is closely controlled to shape the finished rubber or plastic product.
Contact Person: Jessic
Tel: +86 13928889251