|Name:||Baking Soda||Chemical Chemical Formula:||NaHCO3|
|Application:||Pharmaceutical, Reagent, Food||Solubility:||Soluble In Water And Ethanol|
99% Sodium Carbonate Baking Powder,
NaHCO3 Sodium Carbonate Baking Powder,
100.01% sodium bicarbonate sodium carbonate
NaHCO3 Baking Soda Powder 99% Min Purity Sodium Bicarbonate White Powder
Baking Soda also called Sodium Bicarbonate, is white powder or tiny crystals, indorous and salty, easily soluble in water, insoluble in alcohol, presenting slightly alkalinity, de-composed when heating. Decomposed slowly when exposed to moist air.
|Heavy Metal As Pb||0.0005%MAX||0.0005%MAX|
|Loss On Ignation||0.2%MAX||0.03|
|Apperance||White Powder||White Powder|
1. Feed : sodium bicarbonate is used as feed for poultry and ducks.
2. Food additive : As buffering agent,neutralizer and dough improver,it can be used,and can be used appropriately according to production needs.
3. Detergent making: backing soda is a natural deodorant and cleaning agent.it can clean clothes effectively and gently,remove stubborn stains and odors.
4. Gold control: It is used to make adhesive for refractory material and furnace arm,and is also the raw material for making flux two and
5. Metallurgical industry: Smelting magnesium metal.
6. Rubber industry: foaming agent.
7. Medicine industry: Acidifying agent.
8. Drink: Carbon Dioxide(CO2) reactor in beer,drinks,etc.
Contact Person: Jessic
Tel: +86 13928889251