Food Grade Calcium Chloride High-Purity Anhydrous Calcium Chloride White Powder
Calcium Chloride is white powder, white granular or white flaky, slightly bitter and odorless. The aqueous solution is colorless. Melting point is 772℃, boiling point is more than 1600℃. The relative density is 2.15. It is easily soluble in the water (when it is 59.5g/100gH2O; when it is 20℃, 74g/100H2O; when it is 100℃, 246.0g/159g H2O). It is easily deliquescent in the air. Calcium chloride will generate CaCl2•8NH3 if reacting with ammonia, meanwhile, it will generate CaCl2•4C2H5OH if reacting with alcohol.
1. It is used for ice and snow melting in winter for roads, highways, parking lots, airport and wharf, etc.Application
2. It is also used as desiccant, for example, it can let nitrogen, oxygen, hydrogen, chlorine hydride gas and sulfur dioxide become dry.
3. It is used as chelating agent, curing agent, calcium reinforcer, drying agent.
4. It can increase the permeability of bacterial cell walls.
5. Used to prevent dust, grime, fog and mine dust.
6. Used as dehydrating agent when producing alcohol, ester, ether and acrylic resin; cryogen for refrigeration.
7. Used as an excellent antifreeze additive in architecture and can accelerate the hardening of concrete.
8.Used as protective agent and refining agent in aluminium and magnesium metallurgy.
9. used as precipitant in the production of lake pigments.
10. Used as deinking agents.
11. Raw material of calcium salt.
12. Calcium chloride can used as flocculating agent in Sodium alginate and Soy products industry.
13. Anti-tackiness agent. Anti microbial agent. Pickling agent. Modifying agent. Anti-fogging agent. Anti-corrosive.Ubricating oil additive. Analytical reagent.