|Product:||Calcium Chloride Anhydrous Powder||CAS Number:||10043-52-4|
|Molecular Formula:||CaCl2||Molecular Weight:||110.98|
|PH Value:||8-10||Appearance:||White Powder|
94% CaCL2 Calcium Chloride,
ISO9001 CaCL2 Calcium Chloride,
10043-52-4 calcium chloride anhydrous powder
CaCl2 Calcium Chloride Anhydrous Powder 94% Calcium Chloride Powder
Calcium Chloride Anhydrous is colorless cube crystal. General goods is White powder or white spherical. Odourless, taste bitter. Relative density: 2.15(25℃). Melting point:782℃.Boiling point: above1600℃. Good hygroscopic property, easy to deliquesce in the air. Soluble in water, meanwhile release a mass of heat, aqueous solution is subacidity. Soluble in alcohol, acetone, acetic acid. Act with ammonia ethyl alcohol, producing CaCl2 ·8NH3 and CaCl2 ·4C3H5OH complex. At normal temperature the aqueous solution crystallizes, sometimes is hexahydrate, after heating to30℃then it will dissolve in its crystal water. And continuously heating until dehydration, to200℃becomes dehydrate. And then heating to260℃, become the white porous anhydrous calcium chloride.
|Mg and alkali metal chloride (as NaCl)||≤ 3%||2.95%|
|Alkalinity(as Ca(OH)2)||≤ 1%||0.19%|
|Water insoluble matter||≤1%||0.09%|
1. Used as snow-melting agent in roads, highways, park, airport, golf course in winter.
2. Oil drilling, well drilling operating fluid, completion fluid.
3.Petrochemical engineering dehydration fluid.
4.Dust proof in roads, mining area and so on.
5. Construction industry early strength agent, enhance concrete strength, product coating coagulator.
6.Used as moisture proof drying agent, drying medium between gas and liquid in processing.
7. Rubber industry latex coagulating agent.
8. Ferrous metallurgy industry used as chlorinating agent and additive.
9. Paper industry used as additive waste paper deinking agent.
Contact Person: Jessic
Tel: +86 13928889251