|Product:||94% Calcium Chloride Anhydrous||MF:||CaCl2|
|Appearance:||White Powder||Grade:||Indstrial Grade|
|Sample:||Freely Sample 500g-1kg||CAS:||10043-52-4|
|Storage:||Dry Place||Usage:||Desiccant, Building Materials, Snow Melt Agent|
500g CaCL2 Calcium Chloride,
94% CaCL2 Calcium Chloride,
10043-52-4 cacl2 powder
Industrial Grade 94% Calcium Chloride CaCl2 Powder 94% Calcium Chloride Anhydrous
Calcium chloride is a chemical substance composed of chlorine and calcium. Its chemical formula is CaCl2, which is slightly bitter. It is a typical ionic halide, white, powder, hard pieces or particles at room temperature. Its common applications include brine used in refrigeration equipment, road ice melting agents and desiccants.
|Item||Anhydrous Calcium Chloride|
|Alkalinity as Calculated as Ca(OH)2,(%≤)||0.25|
|Total alkali chloride (as NaCl), (%≤)||5|
|Water insoluble, (%≤)||0.25|
|Iron (Fe), (%≤)||0.006|
|Total magnesium (as MgCl2), (%≤)||0.5|
|Sulfate (as CaSO4),(%≤)||0.05|
1. Oil and gas well fluids – to boost the efficiency of drilling and the completion of wells
2. Deicing agents (deicers/snow melting agent) – for sidewalk, parking lot, airport and road treatments
3. Road stabilization and dust control
4. Accelerators in concrete – to increase curing speed
5. Industrial processing – as additives in plastics, for calcium salt production, drainage aids for wastewater treatment, etc.
6. Other applications – tire ballast, hydrocarbon desiccant, refrigeration brine, food processing agent or coagulating agent and additive for foods.
Contact Person: Jessic
Tel: +86 13928889251