|Product Name:||Snow Melting Agent Calcium Chloride||Color:||White|
|Storage:||Prevent Rain, Moisture And Exposure||Packing Specification:||25kg/bag|
10035-04-8 CaCL2 Dihydrate,
ISO9001 cacl2 2h2o
Dihydrate Calcium Chloride Water Treatment Snow Melting Agent CaCL2
Calcium chloride dihydrate is a white or gray chemical, mostly in granular form, easily soluble in water, soluble in alcohol, but insoluble in ether. Its aqueous solution is neutral or slightly alkaline. Corrosive. The most common use of calcium chloride dihydrate in the market is to use it as a snow melting agent.
|CaCl2||≥74.00 %||≥77.00 %|
|Sulfate (By CaSO4)||≤0.10 %||≤0.20 %|
|Alkali metal Chloride (By NaCl)||≤4.5 %||≤4.5 %|
|Alkalinity (By CA(OH)2)||≤0.35 %||≤0.35 %|
|Water Insoubles||≤0.10 %||≤0.10 %|
|Iron (Fe)||≤0.006 %||≤0.006 %|
|Magnesium (By MgCl2)||≤0.50 %|
1. Calcium chloride dihydrate is used as a refrigerant (such as frozen salt water for refrigerators, frozen salt water for making ice and popsicles), antifreeze, automobile antifreeze, and fire extinguishing agent.
2. Calcium chloride is used as a flame retardant for melting ice and melting snow, finishing and finishing of cotton fabrics.
3. Calcium chloride is used as an adhesive and wood preservative.
4. It is the raw material for the manufacture of anhydrous calcium chloride.
5. Used in wall painting and plastering operations to increase the coagulation capacity.
6. Dihydrate Calcium Chloride is used as a coagulant in rubber production.
7. The mixed starch paste is used as a sizing agent.
8. Calcium Chloride is also used in non-ferrous metal smelting.
9. Used as medicine.
Contact Person: Jessic
Tel: +86 13928889251