|Item Name:||Calcium Chloride||Chemical Formula:||CaCl2|
|Content:||77%||Package:||25kg / Bag|
|National Standard:||GB/T26520-2011||Storage:||Cool And Ventilated Warehouse|
GB CaCL2 Calcium Chloride,
77% CaCL2 Calcium Chloride,
calcium chloride 77 flake
Calcium Chloride Flake For Desiccant Industrial Grade Calcium Chloride 77% CaCl2
Calcium chloride is a salt composed of chlorine and calcium, and its chemical formula is CaCl2. It is a typical ionic halide, a white solid at room temperature. Its common applications include brine used in refrigeration equipment, road ice melting agents and desiccants. Because it easily absorbs moisture in the air and deliquesces, anhydrous calcium chloride must be sealed and stored in a container. Calcium chloride and its hydrates and solutions have important applications in food manufacturing, building materials, medicine and biology.
|Purity as CaCl2||77%|
|Alkalinity as Ca(OH)2||0.2%max.|
|Total Alkali Chloride (as NaCl)||5.0%max.|
|Total Magnesium (as MgCl2)||0.5%max.|
1. Desiccant: There is a small bag of desiccant in clothing and shoes. It is used to protect clothing and shoes from moisture. Most of these desiccants are made of calcium chloride.
2. Deicing agent: calcium chloride is commonly used to clear snow and melt ice in some places with a lot of rain and snow, such as the ground and parking lots in northern regions.
3. Dehydrating agent: Calcium chloride is used as a dehydrating agent to produce alcohols, esters, ethers and resins.
4. Refining agent: In the aluminum-magnesium metallurgical industry, the refrigerant desiccant calcium chloride can be used as a refining agent.
5. Flocculant: used as a flocculant for legumes in the food industry.
6. Fire retardant: Calcium chloride can be used as a fire retardant for textiles
7. Dustproof agent: calcium chloride can be used as a dustproof agent on the ground
8. Speed up the hardening of concrete and improve the cold resistance level of construction mortar.
Contact Person: Jessic
Tel: +86 13928889251